[Swlugevents] I liked you greatly so I decided to write you.

Adolfo Bassett oxluafygm at boxofhammers.com
Thu Sep 27 21:58:10 BST 2007

Hallo!!
I put my ad to the date cause I need to have serious on a site
 of acquaintances.
I have chosen you after searching a lot. I Loved you greatly so I decided to
write you. I write through the Internet agency that is why my letter will be a
short one. I am  29. I am young but wise already to
make a woman happy and make the house cozy and comfortable. I have never
been married before and I think this is the right moment to do it. I have chosen
you cause I liked your the story you told about yourself. I think the
true love comes with time and what is really important in the relationship is the
trust and understanding. I hope you will reply and i will send you my picture at
once.

Please write straight to the address: bezdnamail at gmail.com

Your new girlfriend