[Swlugevents] I AM WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY.

BARRISTER MRS.JEN SEE jensee0555 at hotmail.my
Tue Jun 14 08:04:22 UTC 2011

Good morning,

I am Barrister Mrs. Jen See, an attorney at law.

I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring a huge sum of money
 immediately  to your account. (amount undisclosed for security reason)

I will send you full details on how the Project will be executed; I want you
to furnish me with this detail's:

(1)NAME:
(2)AGE:
 (3)SEX:
(4)PHONE NUMBER:
(5)OCCUPATION :
(6)YOUR COUNTRY:
Please note that this is legitimate,if you get any similiar mail from
someone please do not reply.

After transaction you and i will Share the money between ourselves,the
 percentage will be discuss later.

Best regards,

BARRISTER MRS.JEN SEE.
(Attorney at Law)