[Swlugevents] IMPORTANT: We determine that someone may be using your card without your permission !

Verified by Visa / Mastercard Secure Codes Updates security at visa-mastercard.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 14:58:17 UTC 2011

Your credit card has been suspended, because
   we notice a problem on your card.

We determine that someone may be using your
  card without your permission. For your
    protection, we've suspended your
                    credit card.

Please download the attached form to reactivate  your card,
   And follow the proceedings indicate to update your
                            Credit Card.

Note: If not completed in June 25, 2011,
   we will be forced to suspend your
    card indfiniment because it
   can be used for fraudulent use.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Thank you,
Service Client.

Copyright 1999-2011 Verified by Visa / MasterCard Secure Codes