[Swlugevents] More info on what vydox can make you do!

Vydox Vydox at milkachocolategood.info
Sun Aug 4 12:55:35 UTC 2013

Drive your partner crazy in bed tonight!

http://www.milkachocolategood.info/1748/126/258/1098/2341.12tt74103107AAF17.php

Unsub- http://www.milkachocolategood.info/1748/126/258/1098/2341.12tt74103107AAF10.html

k, click.' Hers only clicked once. Hers
was the only one that went down once, and she didn't feel
safe, but they let her still get on the ride," Brown told
The Dallas Morning News.MyFoxDFW.com reported that fire crews had to use
a ladder truck to get to the platform below the roller coaster
where the woman's body had fallen.Arlington Fire Department investigators
have not confirmed if the restraint came loose, according to the report.
Investigators will try to determine Saturday if the woman was not properly
secured by staff, as some witnesses accounts contend.Six Flags expressed
sadness over the death and said it was temporarily closing the section
of the park around the accident site. It didn't say how long
the area would be closed. A message left for Parker by The
Associated Press wasn't returned."We are deeply saddened to share that earlier
this evening an adult woman died in the park while on the
Texas Giant. Park medical staff and local paramedics responded immediately.
Since the safety of our guests and employees is our number one
priority, the ride has been closed pending further investigation. Our thoughts
and prayers are with the family and friends during this difficult time,"
the statement said.The Texas Giant reaches 14 stories high and has a
drop of 79 degrees and a bank of 95 degrees. It can
carry up to 24 riders. The ride first opened in 1990 as
an all-wooden coaster but underwent a $10 million renovation in 2010 to
ed so many others was herself scooped -- by the first
lady. Pat Nixon was the one who announced to the Washington press
corps that Thomas was engaged to Douglas Cornell, chief White House correspondent
for UPI's archival, The Associated Press.They were married in 1971. Cornell
died 11 years later.Thomas stayed with UPI for 57 years, until 2000,
when the company was purchased by News World Communications, which was founded
by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, leader of the Unification Church.At age
79, Thomas was soon hired as a Washington-based columnist for newspaper
publisher Hearst Corp.A self-described liberal, Thomas made no secret of
her ill feelings for the second President Bush. "He is the worst
president in all of American history," she told the Daily Breeze of
Torrance, Calif.Thomas also was critical of the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq,
asserting that the deaths of innocent people should hang heavily on Bush's
conscience."We are involved in a war that is becoming more dubious every
day," she said in a speech to thousands of students at Brigham
Young University in September 2003. "I thought it was wrong to invade
a country without any provocation."Some students walked out of the lecture.
She won over others with humorous stories from her "ringside seat" to
history.In March 2005, she confronted Bush with the proposition that "your
decision to invade Iraq has caused the deaths of thousands of Americans
and Iraqis" and every justification for