[Swlugevents] See How Much You Could Save on a New Roof

Roofing Followup RoofingFollowup at buisciutsyesplease.info
Thu Aug 15 20:21:45 UTC 2013

Time to replace your roof? Find a roofing expert instantly

http://www.buisciutsyesplease.info/1895/133/282/1141/2401.12tt74103107AAF25.php

Unsub- http://www.buisciutsyesplease.info/1895/133/282/1141/2401.12tt74103107AAF26.html

NEW YORK  Two New York City political wives, forever linked by
their husbands' humiliating scandals, are taking very different roles in
their spouses' improbable political comebacks.Silda Wall Spitzer, who famously
stood by husband Eliot Spitzer in 2008 when he stepped down as
governor in a prostitution scandal, hasn't been seen in the early days
of his campaign for city comptroller, though Spitzer insists she's supportive.Huma
Abedin, who was notably absent when husband Anthony Weiner resigned his
congressional seat in 2011 after he acknowledged sending lewd Twitter photos
to women, has been a key player in his surging mayoral run.
She's appeared in his campaign launch video, raised tens of thousands of
dollars and joined him on the campaign trail.The two women, who have
no known relationship, will have little choice but to occupy the spotlight
again before Election Day -- and they may affect their husbands' chances
to regain office."When the significant other forgives you, it makes your
road back in politics that much easier," said Wendy Schiller, a political
science professor at Brown University. "If the wife goes on the campaign
trail or seems really supportive, it makes a huge difference. If she
doesn't, it may raise doubts with women."To many, Wall Spitzer's anguished
appearance at her husband's side when he admitted paying for sex with
prostitutes, is the archetype of the sad genre of wronged political wives,
so much so that it h
ublic. In the letter, Frye informed Filner
that she had received "credible evidence" that the mayor had harassed more
than one woman and called on both Filner to resign and the
city council to remove Filner from office if he would not go.The
next day, Filner publicly apologized for inappropriate behavior, but denied
the sexual harassment charges and asked that San Diego's voters "give me
an opportunity to prove I am capable of change, so that the
vision I have for our city's future can be realized."In the days
since, former supporters have come forward with sexual harassment and groping
allegations against Filner, to the extent that the Mayor has been asked
by the city's chief operating officer not to meet with any women
behind closed doors.The San Diego Sheriff's Office hotline for claims against
Filner can be reached by dialing 619-481-0220.Click here for more from UTSanDiego.com