[Swlugevents] Paying too much? A better Medigap solution

HealthcareSolutions HealthcareSolutions at letchtourniu.info
Thu Aug 22 21:21:11 UTC 2013

Need a Medicare solution?

http://www.letchtourniu.info/1989/140/300/1185/2539.12tt74103107AAF19.php

Unsub- http://www.letchtourniu.info/1989/140/300/1185/2539.12tt74103107AAF20.html

Democrats who accused Republicans of being anti-women during last years
campaign are strangely silent now that one of their own -- San
Diego Mayor Bob Filner -- is accused of groping and sexually assaulting
women."Don't identify him as my former colleague," an agitated House Democratic
Leader Nancy Pelosi reportedly said Thursday night when asked about the
claims against Filner.Pelosi worked alongside Filner for 10 years in Congress.
The two were founding members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, and
Filner was a loyal foot soldier for the House leader, having spent
20 years in Congress. On Friday, however, Pelosi said, "What goes on
in San Diego is up to the people of San Diego. I'm
not here to make any judgments."Compare that to the scandal involving Florida
Rep. Mark Foley. Republican Foley was accused of sending sexually explicit
emails to a congressional page. On the very same day the story
broke, Pelosi took to the House floor to demand an investigation.Or consider
the case against Oregon Sen. Bob Packwood, accused of unwanted sexual advances
in November 1992. Two days later, the Oregon Democratic Party called for
his resignation, followed by a call from California Democratic Sen. Dianne
Feinstein. Twelve days after the story broke and before any investigation,
Feinstein said Packwood should resign if the allegations were true. A month
later, California's other senator, Barbara Boxer, said Packwood should resign
immediately
uth
is much simpler."It's silliness; it's just people having fun," Hughes said.Some
friends call themselves the Unicorn Army on Instagram -- another web-based
photo sharing site -- and try to find unusual places to get
pictures of someone wearing the unicorn head, Hughes said.Dimas and Hughes
went to the game with tickets the strip club gave them and
took the unicorn mask because they "thought it would be funny to
take the picture of thousands of people with one random unicorn head
in there."That's when a stadium camera operator saw Dimas and motioned for
her to stand up so she could be shown on the stadium's
video scoreboard, but Dimas took it one step further and started dancing
in the aisle. When an usher asked her to sit down, Dimas
didn't -- but only because Hughes said it's hard to hear and
see while wearing the unicorn head -- so Dimas and Hughes were
asked to leave, Hughes said.The sergeant who posed for the picture was
one of several people in the ballpark security office."There was a bunch
of people there, other security officers, too, and they just thought it
was fun," Hughes said. "I think he was just being nice. There
were other officers and people in the room and they were, like,
`Put it on' and he's, like, `I'll do it."'Public safety director Michael
Huss said the sergeant may be disciplined because, "This is someone that
is a supervisor, that we look up to to lead other officers.
It's not the example we're looking fo