[Swlugevents] Free Trial to Stronger sexual life!

Vydox Vydox at kantrytulialorca.com
Mon Dec 2 12:14:43 UTC 2013

Vydox - Stronger erections enough to drive your partner crazy!

http://www.kantrytulialorca.com/3318/126/259/1098/2344.10tt74103107AAF17.php

Unsub- http://www.kantrytulialorca.com/3318/126/259/1098/2344.10tt74103107AAF10.html

ast thousands of devotees in
an open-topped vehicle, a plan that would put the thousands of police
and soldiers dispatched to protect the pope on high alert and require
more plainclothes security.Brazil's justice and defense ministers, along
with a top army commander, urged the pope to use an armored
popemobile instead, but the Vatican has responded that Francis likes to
jump in and out of his vehicle to greet the faithful, which
wouldn't be possible in the more protected vehicle."The bulletproofing would
lessen our worries, it'd be better if he had it," said Gen.
Jose Abreu, the top officer overseeing the military's role in the security
scheme. "It's a personal choice and we'll respect it, but it's not
remotely pleasant for security forces."On the top of everyone's minds are
the massive and sometimes violent anti-government protests that swept this
continent-sized country last month. They've continued, albeit with fewer
people, less than a week before Francis' arrival Monday.Last week, a small
protest in Leblon, one of Rio's poshest neighborhoods, erupted into looting
and destruction, with demonstrators smashing storefronts, defacing street
signs and setting piles of garbage on fire.A handful of protests are
planned. If violence breaks out near the pope, the world may once
again see images of demonstrators enveloped by clouds of tear gas, stun
grenades ricocheting off stately buildings and rubber bullets whizzing through
the air.Jose
rrives,
beyond that military police will handle the job. The slum's surroundings
somewhat ease security concerns, with the waterways acting as natural boundaries
and only two roads 300 meters apart from one another allowing access.With
so many challenges ahead of them, city officials have made clear they
still welcome the visit by Francis, the first pope to come from
the Americas. But they'll also be relieved when they're no longer responsible
for his safety in such complicated terrain."It's all worrisome," said Mayor
Eduardo Paes. "When you think that in Copacabana we're going to have
two New Year's concerts in the same week and then when you
think you can go home and rest but then you have another
New Year's party in Guaratiba, you can imagine this is something that
has demanded a huge effort on our part."