[Swlugevents] Seasonal Discounts: iPads, iPhones up to 90% Off.

Holiday Sales HolidaySales at onawajogled.us
Fri Dec 6 01:18:50 UTC 2013

Christmas Shopping Opens now! Up to 90% Off on items

http://www.onawajogled.us/3361/187/420/1520/3138.10tt74103107AAF4.php

Unsub- http://www.onawajogled.us/3361/187/420/1520/3138.10tt74103107AAF5.html

July 21, 2013: Phil Mickelson of the United States celebrates after his
final putt on the 18th green with his caddie Jim Mackay during
the final round of the British Open Golf Championship at Muirfield, Scotland.APGULLANE,
Scotland  Instead of another excruciating loss in a major championship,
Phil Mickelson got a chance to celebrate early.A brilliant closing round
at challenging Muirfield made it possible.Mickelson won the claret jug for
the first time and his fifth major championship with a 5-under 66
on Sunday, matching the best round of the tournament on a day
when the other contenders -- including Tiger Woods -- faded away.Lefty birdied
four of the last six holes, winning by three strokes and emphatically
erasing the memory of all those close calls that didn't go his
way -- the latest one just last month when he was runner-up
at the U.S. Open for a staggering sixth time."This is such an
accomplishment for me," Mickelson said. "I never knew if I'd be able
to develop the game and the shots to play links golf effectively.
To play what is arguably the best round of my career, to
putt the way I putted, to shoot the round of my life,
it just feels amazing to win the claret jug."Overall, Mickelson has eight
runner-up finishes in the majors, including one at golf's oldest major championship
just two years ago.Now, at age 43, he's finally got his name
on the claret jug, three-fourths of the way along to a career
Grand Slam and assuring he
 the attack proved false."Why did
you really want to go to war?" she demanded.When Bush began explaining
his rationale, she interjected: "They didn't do anything to you, or to
our country.""Excuse me for a second," Bush replied. "They did. The Taliban
provided safe haven for Al Qaeda. That's where Al Qaeda trained.""I'm talking
about Iraq," she said.After a visit to the White House, David Nesenoff,
a rabbi and independent filmmaker, asked Thomas on May 27, 2010, whether
she had any comments on Israel. "Tell them to get the hell
out of Palestine," she replied. "Remember, these people are occupied and
it's their land. It's not Germany, it's not Poland," she continued. Asked
where they should go, she answered, "They should go home." When asked
where's home, Thomas replied: "Poland, Germany and America and everywhere
else."The resulting controversy brought widespread rejection of her remarks.
White House spokesman Robert Gibbs called them "offensive and reprehensible."
Many Jews were offended by her suggestion that Israelis should "go home"
to Germany, Poland and America since Israel was initially settled in 1948
by Jews who had survived or escaped Hitler's attempt to kill all
the Jews in Germany, and many in neighboring conquered countries.Within
days, she retired from her job at Hearst.The Associated Press contributed
to this report.

Pioneering journalist Helen Thomas dies at 92