[Swlugevents] Is Your Wardrobe Ready for Winter?

Kohls Winter Survey KohlsWinterSurvey at lorialeviti.us
Wed Dec 11 14:21:19 UTC 2013

Shopped the latest in Winter Fashion at Kohl’s?

http://www.lorialeviti.us/3402/191/426/1542/3192.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.lorialeviti.us/3402/191/426/1542/3192.10tt74103107AAF12.html

rmation about lost and stolen guns and establishing emergency plans
for schools. Those measures were among the 23 executive actions the president
signed in January when he announced his broader push for tighter gun
laws in response to a mass shooting of first-graders and staff at
Newtown, Conn.'s Sandy Hook Elementary School.The Health and Human Services
Department on Friday was beginning to ask for public comment on how
the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, passed by Congress
in 1996 and known as HIPAA, is preventing some states from reporting
to the background check system and how to address the problem. Under
HIPAA, health care providers such as hospitals may release limited information
to police, but only in certain circumstances such as when a court
is involved.Since 1968, federal law has banned the sale of guns to
those who have been deemed a danger to themselves or others, involuntarily
committed or judged not guilty by reason of insanity or incompetent to
stand trial. The background check system -- which is also used to
prevent convicted felons from buying guns -- was established under the 1993
Brady Bill.A few state agencies shared mental health records voluntarily
for years, but the Virginia Tech massacre in 2007 spurred passage of
legislation that required states to submit the records or eventually risk
losing up to 5 percent of the federal funding they receive to
fight crime.Last year's review by the Gover
 home. And in the
heartache of her family and friends on both sides of the great
ocean, we're reminded of the humanity that we all share.Our prayers are
with the Richard family of Dorchester, to Denise and the young daughter,
Jane, as they fight to recover. And our hearts are broken for
8-year-old Martin, with his big smile and bright eyes. His last hours
were as perfect as an 8-year-old boy could hope for, with his
family, eating ice cream at a sporting event. And we're left with
two enduring images of this little boy, forever smiling for his beloved
Bruins and forever expressing a wish he made on a blue poster
board: ``No more hurting people. Peace.'' No more hurting people. Peace.Our
prayers are with the injured, so many wounded, some gravely. From their
beds, some are surely watching us gather here today. And if you
are, know this: As you begin this long journey of recovery, your
city is with you. Your commonwealth is with you. Your country is
with you. We will all be with you as you learn to
stand and walk and, yes, run again. Of that, I have no
doubt you will run again.(APPLAUSE)You will run again.(APPLAUSE)Because
that's what the people of Boston are made of. Your resolve is
the greatest rebuke to whoever committed this heinous act. If they sought
to intimidate us, to terrorize us, to shake us from those values
that Deval described, the values that make us who we are as
Americans, well, it should be pretty clear by now that t