[Swlugevents] Match Dating Alert | Post Your Profile For Free!

Match.com Partner Match.comPartner at karolyretttb.us
Thu Dec 12 10:48:59 UTC 2013

Want to Meet Someone New? View Photos of Singles

http://www.karolyretttb.us/3417/107/215/997/1988.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.karolyretttb.us/3417/107/215/997/1988.10tt74103107AAF8.html

70.Third place was shared by English pair Lee Westwood (75) and Ian
Poulter (67) and Australian Adam Scott (72).Mickelson won in what was his
20th Open campaign and it was his fifth major title after the
Masters of 2004, 2006 and 2010 and the PGA Championship of 2005.
It came just one month after he had endured the agony of
a record sixth runner-up finish at the US Open behind Justin Rose."This
is such an accomplishment because I never knew whether I'd be able
to develop my game to play links golf. I played arguably the
best round of my career, and shot the round of my life,"
he said."The range of emotions I feel are as far apart as
possible after losing the US Open. To win this feels amazing."You have
to be resilient in this game. These last couple of weeks, these
last couple of months, I've played some of the best golf of
my career."Westwood, who started the day with a two stroke lead over
the field, once again found himself coming up agonisingly short at a
major tournament, the 62nd of his career."I didn't really play well enough
today. I didn't play badly, but I didn't play great. It's a
tough golf course, and you've got to have your "A" game," he
said."Phil obviously played well. He shot the round of the day, 5-under
par, I think. And birdied four out of six (last holes). That's
a pretty special finishing in a major championship."Scott, who squandered
a four shot lead with four to play at last year's Open
said: "I let a grea
Syrians inspect the site where a barrel bomb dropped by an air
force helicopter exploded in Saraqeb in northwestern Syria on July 20, 2013.AFP/FileLONDON,
Greater London (AFP)  British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Sunday
that the Syrian conflict was "on the wrong trajectory", admitting the Assad
regime may be getting stronger, and urged more help for opposition forces."It's
very depressing picture and it's a picture that is, I think, on
the wrong trajectory," Cameron said in an interview with the BBC.He added:
"You've got an evil president who's doing dreadful things to his people...
I think he may be stronger than he was a few months
ago."But I'd still describe the situation as a stalemate."Cameron said Britain
had still not decided whether to arm the rebels fighting President Bashar
al-Assad, but said more could be done to help those who wanted
a democratic Syria."We do need to do more to help promote those
parts of the opposition that want a free, pluralistic, democratic Syria,"
he said."We're not arming the rebels. We have made no decision about
that."It's no good complaining about the rebels if you're not going to
try and help those that want a free, democratic, pluralistic Syria."And
that's why we're helping with non-military equipment, we're helping with
technical assistance and training."The prime minister admitted there was
"too much extremism" among some of the rebels, but insisted "that's not
a reason for just pulling