[Swlugevents] Say "Hi" to Available Singles Near You!

Match.com Match.com at retailamsai.us
Thu Dec 12 22:00:07 UTC 2013

Dating News: 1 in 5 Relationships Start Online - Meet Singles Today!

http://www.retailamsai.us/3427/107/216/996/1999.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.retailamsai.us/3427/107/216/996/1999.10tt74103107AAF8.html

FILE: July 27, 2011 A section of vacant stores in Detroit.APThe bankruptcy
filing for Detroit marks a final step in the chrome-plated citys decades-long
decline  which started with the countrys overall manufacturing slowdown
and continued with the departure of U.S. automakers and residents, leaving
behind a sprawling city trying to survive on dwindling coffers.Detroit was
in the 1950s a worldwide hub of auto manufacturing, making it the
fourth-largest U.S. city with one of the countrys highest per-capita incomes.However,
the so-called Motor Citys decline started soon after with residents -- following
their counterparts in other U.S. cities  starting to move to the
suburbs and take with them businesses, jobs and tax dollars.Historians argue
the deadly 1967 riot in Detroit, one of the many so-called race
riots across the country in the 1960s, accelerated the trend.And as the
population dwindled from roughly 1.8 million to 700,000, city officials
struggled to keep up with municipal services in the 142-square-mile city,
with a tax base just half of what it was in the
1950s.Meanwhile, auto companies began opening plants in other cities as
Japan-made cars dominated the international market.By 2009, the U.S. auto
industry collapsed with the entire economy, eventually pulling down Detroit
with it.The citys efforts to provide and maintain such basic services as
law enforcement and trash removal were further complicated by the costs
of paying uni
f as alleged by Clifford I
was seeking to protect Speaker Madigan, why would I take his allegations
immediately over to the OEIG (Office of Executive Inspector General) if
I thought there was pressure from Speaker Madigan? It just doesn't make
sense."Clifford did not get the necessary votes to renew his contract earlier
this year, but he left Metra with a $700,000 severance deal that
some have characterized as "hush money" to keep Clifford quiet after threatening
a lawsuit.Clifford denies that claim and says the money was "100 percent
about my ability to get a job and how I've been damaged."Metra
announced on Friday that it plans to hire a well-known former federal
prosecutor in Chicago to perform an independent investigation into Clifford's
allegations and make recommendations concerning Metra's hiring and contract
policies.Metra's board of directors must approve the hiring at a special
meeting on Monday.The man who oversees Illinois' government watchdog group
says even though there was no illegal activity involved with the Metra
scandal, the case has lawmakers squirming a bit more than usual."This is
a very big deal, this is the first time in anyone's memory
that Speaker Madigan has been implicated so directly in the workings of
a public agency," Better Government Association President Andy Shaw said.
"Madigan and hundreds if not thousands (of politicians) do this every day.
We just don't hear about it very often, because it happens b