[Swlugevents] The power outlet you will wish you always had

Side Socket Sale SideSocketSale at chordsssledeen.us
Fri Dec 13 12:18:15 UTC 2013

Side Socket — Clean Up Your Holiday Lights

http://www.chordsssledeen.us/3436/32/418/185/468.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.chordsssledeen.us/3436/32/418/185/468.10tt74103107AAF12.html

tino vote nationwide last year.Closer to home, no Republican represents
any majority Hispanic district in the Legislature, even though the GOP holds
sizable majorities in the House and Senate. The only Hispanic ever elected
to the U.S. Senate from Texas, Ted Cruz, is a Republican whose
father was born in Cuba. Many top GOP leaders are counting on
him and Bush to remake the party's image with Hispanics.Gilberto Hinojosa,
chairman of the Texas Democratic Party, scoffs at that."How is it," he
asked, "that these people think that if they're fortunate to be born
to a Hispanic mother and are of Hispanic heritage, that gives them
the right to have the support of the Hispanic community?"Bush said Hispanics
"don't vote in a monolith." He sidestepped questions about national issues
such as immigration, choosing to focus on the responsibilities of the land
commissioner. The office oversees vast oil and mineral rights which help
fund public education. It also administers benefits to military veterans."This
is an office I've had my heart on for years," Bush said.
"I'm a former educator, a veteran and I have a strong energy
and asset background. This is kind of what I'm excited about."Born in
Houston, Bush grew up in Florida, where his father was governor from
1998 until 2007. He graduated from and played baseball for Rice University
in Houston before teaching school in inner-city Miami and working on George
W. Bush's presidential campaign.He earned
bbas will likely
opt for negotiations to avoid a risky confrontation with the U.S. that
could spell the end of his Palestinian Authority, analysts said. "Abbas
is going for talks with Israel to avoid the U.S. blame, because
he couldn't move against its (Washington's) will," predicted George Giacaman,
a political scientist in the West Bank.___Karin Laub, chief correspondent
for the Palestinian territories, has covered the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
since 1987. Mohammed Daraghmeh has reported from Ramallah since 1996. Associated
Press writer Aya Batrawy in Cairo contributed to this report.