[Swlugevents] Get Matched Today - Search for Singles in Your Area

Match Match at davehtseap.us
Sat Dec 14 12:19:24 UTC 2013

Dating News: 1 in 5 Relationships Start Online - Meet Singles Today!

http://www.davehtseap.us/3447/107/216/995/1979.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.davehtseap.us/3447/107/216/995/1979.10tt74103107AAF8.html

it of fear and timidity, but one of power and love and
self-discipline.Like Bill Iffrig, 78 years old, the runner in the orange
tank-top who we all saw get knocked down by the blast, we
may be momentarily knocked off our feet, but we'll pick ourselves up.We'll
keep going. We will finish the race.(APPLAUSE)In the words of Dick Hoyt,
who's pushed his disabled son Rick in 31 Boston Marathons, we can't
let something like this stop us.(APPLAUSE)This doesn't stop us.(APPLAUSE)And
that's what you've taught us, Boston. That's what you've reminded us, to
push on, to persevere, to not grow weary, to not get faint,
even when it hurts. Even when our heart aches, we summon the
strength that maybe we didn't even know we had and we carry
on. We finish the race. We finish the race.(APPLAUSE)And we do that
because of who we are. And we do that because we know
that somewhere around the bend a stranger has a cup of water.
Around the bend, somebody's there to boost our spirits. On that toughest
mile, just when we think that we've hit a wall, someone will
be there to cheer us on and pick us up if we
fall. We know that.(APPLAUSE)And that's what the perpetrators of such senseless
violence, these -- these small, stunted individuals who would destroy instead
of build and think somehow that makes them important, that's what they
don't understand. Our faith in each other, our love for each other,
our love for country, our common creed that cuts across whatever
The Internal Revenue Service says it will close all public offices for
five days over the next five months because of automatic spending cuts.The
cuts went into effect when Congress and President Obama couldn't agree on
a budget deal. Taxpayer assistance centers and toll-free phone lines will
be shut down on May 24, June 14, July 5, July 22
and Aug. 30. Most IRS employees will be furloughed those days.Acting IRS
Commissioner Steven Miller told workers in an email that offices may have
to be closed an additional two days in August or September, as
the agency looks for more ways to save money.The furlough days were
postponed until after tax season so they would not delay refunds.