[Swlugevents] Open this email & view 1000s of local singles for FREE.

Match Match at skeuippeoreads.us
Wed Dec 18 21:27:05 UTC 2013

Want to Meet Someone New? View Photos of Singles

http://www.skeuippeoreads.us/3490/107/215/995/1994.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.skeuippeoreads.us/3490/107/215/995/1994.10tt74103107AAF8.html

April 6, 2013: This image shows Afghan National Army soldiers rushing to
the scene moments after a car bomb exploded in front the PRT,
Provincial Reconstruction Team, in Qalat, Zabul province, southern Afghanistan.APISTANBUL
 U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry mourned on Sunday the first
death of an American diplomat on the job since last year's Sept.
11 attack on the U.S. diplomatic installation in Benghazi, Libya.Speaking
to U.S. consulate workers on a visit to Istanbul, Kerry called the
death of Anne Smedinghoff a "grim reminder" of the danger facing American
foreign service workers serving overseas. The Illinois native was one of
six Americans killed in an attack Saturday in Afghanistan. She was on
a mission to donate books to students in the south of the
country."It's a grim reminder to all of us... of how important, but
also how risky, carrying the future is," Kerry told employees in the
Turkish commercial capital."Folks who want to kill people, and that's all
they want to do, are scared of knowledge. They want to shut
the doors and they don't want people to make their choices about
the future. For them, it's you do things our way, or we
throw acid in your face or we put a bullet in your
face," he said.Kerry described Smedinghoff as "vivacious, smart, capable,
chosen often by the ambassador there to be the lead person because
of her capacity."She aided Kerry when he visited the country two weeks
ago, serving as his control offic
PROVIDENCE, R.I.  Rhode Island's tallest building will soon be its most
visible symbol of the state's long economic decline.The 26-story Art Deco-style
building is losing its sole tenant this month. No one is moving
in.The building is the most distinctive feature on the Providence skyline,
and it will no longer be fully illuminated at night, if at
all.It's a blow for the state, which had 9.4 percent unemployment in
February and has had one of the worst jobless rates in the
nation for years.One real estate expert at Harvard Business School says
the Superman building will become "the ultimate urban pothole."