[Swlugevents] World's only 90 degree swiveling power outlet

Side Socket Deal SideSocketDeal at kyulbsd.us
Thu Dec 19 22:15:08 UTC 2013

Side Socket — The Incredible Swivel Surge Protector. Go From Jumbled Mess To An Organized Success

http://www.kyulbsd.us/3503/32/417/184/469.10tt74103107AAF9.php

Unsub- http://www.kyulbsd.us/3503/32/417/184/469.10tt74103107AAF10.html

ey Arthur today," it read."We will not
be articulating these disputes publicly except to say that we are confident
in our legal position, are comfortable with the level of support provided
to Mickey and look forward to resolving this matter in an appropriate
manner."Arthur, according to leaked legal documents, said that Australia
captain Michael Clarke had told him that all-rounder Shane Watson and his
faction were a "cancer" upon the team.Australia had to fight the flames
of yet more controversy Sunday in response to an abusive Twitter message
criticising Watson posted by Warner's brother Steven on Friday after the
all-rounder wasted a review in an attempt to overturn a plumb lbw
decision.Steven Warner tweeted: "Fucking selfish Watson the sooner you are
out if [sic] the side you great pretender the better."David Warner, temporarily
exiled from the Ashes series to take part in the Australia A
tour of Africa, distanced himself from his brother's remarks."Earlier this
week, my brother Steven Warner published a Tweet about Shane Watson. Like
everyone, he is entitled to his opinions but I want to state
categorically that I do not endorse his comments and fully support Shane
and all my team mates -- David Warner," the batsman's statement said.
NASA/Swift Science Team/Stefan ImmlerPerhaps our human senses are deceiving
us maybe existence is an illusion, and reality isn't real.The idea that
everything we know is merely a construction of our minds was investigated
in the latest episode of the Science Channel program "Through the Wormhole,"
hosted by Morgan Freeman, which premiered July 17."What is real?" Freeman
asks in the show. "How can we be certain that the universe
around us actually exists? And how can we know that the world
we see matches what anyone else experiences?"Human senses are fallible.
What people think they perceive is actually filtered and processed by the
brain to construct a useful view of the world. Normally, this filtering
is helpful, allowing people to sort out important information from the barrage
of data that comes in every minute from their environment.But this filtering
ability can become a weakness, as it often does when we're watching
a magician."A good magician will tap into universal brain processes that
underlie perception," said Lawrence Rosenblum, a psychologist at the University
of California, Riverside and a magician himself. For instance, a magician
often directs the audience's gaze to one hand while he does something
with the other.- Physicist Steven Nahn of MITBut Rosenblum doesn't see the
human tendency to fall for such misdirection as evidence that all of
reality exists only in our minds. "Our perceptual system can be fooled,
but I do no