[Swlugevents] Are You Online? See Pics of Singles Now!

Match.com Partner Match.comPartner at ofmazacsm.us
Sat Dec 21 12:17:24 UTC 2013

Dating News: 1 in 5 Relationships Start Online - Meet Singles Today!

http://www.ofmazacsm.us/3524/107/216/997/1997.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.ofmazacsm.us/3524/107/216/997/1997.10tt74103107AAF8.html

Syrians inspect the site where a barrel bomb dropped by an air
force helicopter exploded in Saraqeb in northwestern Syria on July 20, 2013.AFP/FileLONDON,
Greater London (AFP)  British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Sunday
that the Syrian conflict was "on the wrong trajectory", admitting the Assad
regime may be getting stronger, and urged more help for opposition forces."It's
very depressing picture and it's a picture that is, I think, on
the wrong trajectory," Cameron said in an interview with the BBC.He added:
"You've got an evil president who's doing dreadful things to his people...
I think he may be stronger than he was a few months
ago."But I'd still describe the situation as a stalemate."Cameron said Britain
had still not decided whether to arm the rebels fighting President Bashar
al-Assad, but said more could be done to help those who wanted
a democratic Syria."We do need to do more to help promote those
parts of the opposition that want a free, pluralistic, democratic Syria,"
he said."We're not arming the rebels. We have made no decision about
that."It's no good complaining about the rebels if you're not going to
try and help those that want a free, democratic, pluralistic Syria."And
that's why we're helping with non-military equipment, we're helping with
technical assistance and training."The prime minister admitted there was
"too much extremism" among some of the rebels, but insisted "that's not
a reason for just pulling
NEW YORK  Two New York City political wives, forever linked by
their husbands' humiliating scandals, are taking very different roles in
their spouses' improbable political comebacks.Silda Wall Spitzer, who famously
stood by husband Eliot Spitzer in 2008 when he stepped down as
governor in a prostitution scandal, hasn't been seen in the early days
of his campaign for city comptroller, though Spitzer insists she's supportive.Huma
Abedin, who was notably absent when husband Anthony Weiner resigned his
congressional seat in 2011 after he acknowledged sending lewd Twitter photos
to women, has been a key player in his surging mayoral run.
She's appeared in his campaign launch video, raised tens of thousands of
dollars and joined him on the campaign trail.The two women, who have
no known relationship, will have little choice but to occupy the spotlight
again before Election Day -- and they may affect their husbands' chances
to regain office."When the significant other forgives you, it makes your
road back in politics that much easier," said Wendy Schiller, a political
science professor at Brown University. "If the wife goes on the campaign
trail or seems really supportive, it makes a huge difference. If she
doesn't, it may raise doubts with women."To many, Wall Spitzer's anguished
appearance at her husband's side when he admitted paying for sex with
prostitutes, is the archetype of the sad genre of wronged political wives,
so much so that it h