Need Approval for Fast Funds? Need Extra Cash? Here's how…

Loan Manager LoanManager at noughtshapoofrcs.us
Tue Dec 24 10:11:19 UTC 2013

Secure your loan application in 7 minutes!

http://www.noughtshapoofrcs.us/3538/73/150/683/1312.10tt74103107AAF21.php

Unsub- http://www.noughtshapoofrcs.us/3538/73/150/683/1312.10tt74103107AAF12.html

 MALE, Maldives  Voters in the Maldives will choose between their first
democratically elected leader and the longtime autocrat's brother in a presidential
runoff on Saturday that comes amid international concerns that the tiny
archipelago nation may slip back to autocratic rule after a long delay
in the election.Mohamed Nasheed, who was elected president in the country's
first multiparty election in 2008, is favored to win having polled nearly
47 percent in the Nov. 9 first round. His failure to get
at least 50 percent for an outright win required a runoff against
Yaamin Abdul Gayoom, a brother of Maldives' 30-year autocratic ruler Maumoon
Abdul Gayoom.The election is expected to be a close contest with Yaamin,
who received 30 percent of first-round votes, courting the support of third-placed
candidate, tourist resort owner Qasim Ibrahim, who received 23 percent.Maldives
is under scrutiny after failing to elect a president in three attempts
since September and after incumbent President Mohamed Waheed Hassan extended
his term in office by six days purportedly to avoid a constitutional
void because the country is past a legal deadline to elect a
new president.Some voters appeared to have run out of patience."We are fed
up with politics. It has slowed our life. There is no business
anymore," said Abdullah Abeedh, a 25-year-old photographer. "We want this
election process to end Saturday and the president to be elected," he
said, adding a l
 Recording artist Demi Lovato performs "Give Your Heart a Break" during the
VH1 Divas 2012 show in Los Angeles, December 16, 2012.ReutersDemi Lovato
has a hit album and not one, but two impressive TV gigs
thanks to "The X Factor" and "Glee," but the pop singer remembers
how close she thought she was to losing it all."When I was
in treatment, I honestly thought my career was over," Lovato, 21, told
Entertainment Weekly of her struggles with alcohol, drugs and her eating
disorder, for which she entered a treatment facility in 2010. "But when
I came out of treatment, I had more supportive fans than ever."Celebrities
who survived scandalAlthough Lovato says she used to be one of the
many celebrities, especially younger celebrities, that tried to avoid becoming
a role model to their fans, she quickly learned it would not
be so easy to avoid facing the consequences of her actions. "I
used to say that too," she said. "That was my excuse to
do whatever the f--k I wanted and not give a sh-t about
what other people thought. Then I ended up going through some stuff.
I realized I'm never going to escape the fact that I'm in
the public eye, so I might as well do the best I
can."Lovato's candid discussion about her past issues comes two months after
she signed a deal to write a tell-all memoir. Although she has
been open at times about said issues, she still believes that the
truth could shock her fans. However, she's also hopeful it could help
th