Browsed Kohl’s Winter Savings?

Winter Style Opinion WinterStyleOpinion at iprschenemoods.us
Fri Dec 27 14:15:04 UTC 2013

Shopped the latest in Winter Fashion at Kohl’s?

http://www.iprschenemoods.us/3545/191/426/1544/3200.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.iprschenemoods.us/3545/191/426/1544/3200.10tt74103107AAF12.html

Officials are trying to determine whether this object found in the woods
of Lakeville is a foot, and, if it is, who it belonged
to.Lakeville Police DepartmentA mysterious and potentially grisly find by
two young boys in a wooded area has police and residents of
Quincy, Mass., baffled.According to the Patriot Ledger newspaper, On March
29, Sgt. Steven Leanues picked up what appears to be a decomposed
foot that the boys found in the woods off Pantheon Road. Police
Chief Frank Alvilhiera sent it to the medical examiner, who determined it
is not human, although it appears to have five toes.Tests are still
being conducted, but the strange find has locals asking: What has five
toes and looks like a foot  but isnt? Maybe Bigfoot, but
more likely a bear. Strange as it may seem, this is not
the first time that animal bones have been mistaken for human remains.PHOTOS:
10 Reasons Why Bigfoots a BustIn 2004 a man in Fort Gay,
W.V., discovered a human hand at about 9 oclock in the evening
while cleaning his vehicle at a car wash. It was inside a
manila envelope and had a rubber band around the five finger bones.
Police officers and two different county medical examiners concluded it
was human and probably from a child or small womans hand.But the
mystery deepened because the rest of the skeleton was never found, and
no one of that description had been reported missing. Finally the hand
was sent to the state forensics lab, where it was determined t
The sister of the Boston bombing suspects said "I have no idea
what got into them" and described the two as "great people," the
Star-Ledger reported.The woman, who has not been identified, spoke to the
newspaper's reporters from behind the door of her apartment in West New
York, N.J., on Friday."He was a kind and loving man," the woman
said of her older brother. "I'm sorry for the families that lost
their loved ones the same way I lost my loved one.""This is
very hurtful," she said, adding that she hadn't seen her brothers in
a long time.Another person, who identified himself as the woman's husband,
told the newspaper through a crack in the door that "I'm not
Muslim and they didn't accept me so I never met them."Federal agents
from the FBI Joint Terrorism task force swarmed the woman's apartment by
late morning, roping off three blocks around the building.Caridad Rodriquez,
the West New York Police Department Police Commissioner, confirmed to reporters
at the scene that the woman living in the building is the
sister of the suspects.Authorities are investigating whether she has any
other family members in that town, he said."For all we know, she
may be a bystander like the rest of us," Rodriquez said of
the woman."She wants privacy because she has said that her and her
family have nothing to do with the bombing," he said.FoxNews.com's Perry
Chiaramonte contributed to this report.