[Swlugevents] Losing the battle to dirty, filthy floors? Now, cut cleaning time in half

Official Hurricane Mop OfficialHurricaneMop at pekinweentybpc.us
Sat Dec 28 22:14:48 UTC 2013

Do you know what bacteria and germs are on your old mop?

http://www.pekinweentybpc.us/3558/153/335/1275/2695.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.pekinweentybpc.us/3558/153/335/1275/2695.10tt74103107AAF12.html

Is there a "monster" living in Lough Foyle, Ireland.YouTube.com videoFor
lovers of the paranormal who've grown weary of waiting for the Loch
Ness monster to reappear, here's a new "monster" to feast your eyes
upon.Three college students were filming a short movie as a class project
at Lough Foyle, a large tidal estuary in County Donegal, Ireland, when
something very odd moved through the water in front of them, UPI
reports."Looks like we have our own Loch Ness monster!" Conall Melarkey,
a student at North West Regional College in Derry, Ireland, wrote in
his posting of the video clip to YouTube. [Loch Ness, Chupacabra &
More: Our 10 Favorite Monsters]"I have absolutely no idea what it is,
but it looked amazing!" Melarkey wrote.The shaky, 59-second video shows
a dark object of indeterminate size moving slowly along the surface of
Lough Foyle before diving or sinking slowly beneath the waves.Some observers
have speculated that the object could be a large fish, a whale,
a dolphin or some other marine animal (Lough Foyle is open to
the North Atlantic).Besides the infamous Loch Ness monster of Scotland,
reports of large, lake-dwelling creatures have come from other parts of
the world, including the mysterious "Devil of Lake Labynkyr" in Siberia.Nessie
achieved international fame when, in 1934, a now-famous photograph was published
showing a large animal with a serpentine head and neck. The photo,
taken by a London surgeon named Kenneth Wilso
ddition to cash-strapped county coffers, especially in the Northwest.
In recent years, the law has acted as a subsidy for states
and counties hard hit by logging declines triggered by measures to protect
threatened species.Idaho's Valley County, for example, would have to return
more than $128,000 from its budget of $2.5 million for roads and
schools. That leaves Gordon Cruickshank, chairman of the Valley County commission,
in a no-win position. Should he forgo the repaving of even a
single mile of the county's 300 miles of paved roads, defer maintenance
on a bridge or lay off two county employees?"We are struggling really
hard now to figure out what to do," Cruickshank said. "It's a
tough pill to swallow that they sent these payments out just a
few months before sequestration, and now they want them back."The Forest
Service has paid billions of dollars to counties over the decades, but
the receipts dwindled as logging on national forests dropped precipitously
in the 1990s -- first in the Northwest to protect the northern
spotted owl and salmon, and then later across the country as concerns
grew over the impact of clear-cut logging on wildlife and clean water.In
2000, Wyden led the charge for a new law, called the Secure
Rural Schools Act, a way for the government to pay counties that
no longer could depend on revenue from logging in federal forests. But
the law has expired, and the last payments went out in January.
Wyden and other l