[Swlugevents] Browse Photos of Singles Near You

Match.com Partner Match.comPartner at winntoniecline.net
Wed Jul 31 07:45:59 UTC 2013

Want to Meet Someone New? View Photos of Singles

http://www.winntoniecline.net/1727/107/215/997/1970.12tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.winntoniecline.net/1727/107/215/997/1970.12tt74103107AAF8.html

nd public opinion are irresistible forces.While Democrats
may get lucky with another Rep. Todd Akin-esque quote or two about
abortion, being the party that champions unrestricted, elective abortion
for babies in the sixth month of gestation and beyond is a
long-term loser for a party which boasts a strategy of massive reliance
on Hispanic voters, a strongly pro-life demographic bloc.But by taking the
hard line now to whip up the activist base, Democrats will lose
flexibility on the subject later. Republicans are still suffering migraines
over the 2004 strategy on gay marriage. Like Democrats now, Republicans
were rallying to preserve the status quo. But when the status quo
is going to fall, theres little to be gained and much to
be lost for being a dead-ender. The Republicans learned that on the
Civil Rights Act as Democrats learned on supporting Jim Crow before.Facing
a tough landscape in 2014, Democrats out to be worried that they
become the party of late-term abortion. Running Davis for governor, for
example, would be pretty disastrous. Her pink shoes are out of step
with voters there. But Democrats will learn that its not just Texas
thats ready to rethink abortion.And Now, A Word From CharlesBut if Harry
Reid wants to drop the big one, go ahead, Harry. I think
[Judge Andrew Napolitano] is absolutely right: They will rue the day. One
day Republicans are going to be in office and they are going
to use this.-- Charles Krauthammer on
SAN DIEGO  The mayor of San Diego apologized on Thursday for
failing to respect women who worked for him after a prominent former
supporter accused him of sexual harassment and urged him to resign as
leader of the nation's eighth-largest city.Mayor Bob Filner said he needs
help and pleaded for patience. Without detailing his actions, Filner, 70,
called his behavior inappropriate and wrong and said he "diminished" the
office."If my behavior doesn't change, I cannot succeed in leading our city,"
Filner, a Democrat, said. "You have every right to be disappointed in
me. I only ask that you give me an opportunity to prove
I am capable of change, so that the vision I have for
our city's future can be realized."Donna Frye, a former councilwoman and
once a key supporter of Filner, choked up earlier in the day
as she called for Filner to step down, calling it one of
the most difficult decisions she has made.She said the allegations were
based on firsthand accounts but refused to divulge specifics such as the
nature of the abuse or whether it occurred while Filner was mayor.Frye,
who is embraced by Filner's liberal base, said more than one woman
told her about being harassed but she didn't elaborate."I believe what they
have told me, and they need to know that they are not
alone," she said at a news conference. "There are people who support
and care about them."Filner, who is divorced, said he has started working
with professionals to change hi