[Swlugevents] NASA Doctor Reveals How To Reverse Brain Age

Cognizine Cognizine at xyloylmotewf.us
Sat Nov 2 18:17:50 UTC 2013

Brain Doctors Hate Him...

http://www.xyloylmotewf.us/2870/172/376/1393/2924.10tt74103107AAF7.php

Unsub- http://www.xyloylmotewf.us/2870/172/376/1393/2924.10tt74103107AAF8.html

ted to
show he was still the man.The best way to show the Washington
press corps that a president is a lame duck is to claim
that he isnt one. The way to avoid lame duckatude is to
pass things and do things. Obama would have been better off to
wait for a win of some kind before claiming he still had
his clout.One of the big challenges to Obamas stature is the growing
discontentment over the implementation of his 2010 health law. Democrats
who got spanked in that years Midterm Elections are worried about a
repeat performance in 2014 as the most unpopular provisions of the law
go into place.Even Democrats who helped build the bill are pointing their
fingers at the administration, saying that the chaotic implementation of
the law and its ongoing unpopularity are the fault of the president
and his team. And calling the implementation a train wreck is kind
compared to what Democrats say about the law behind closed doors.In their
bid to hold the Senate and decrease their deficit in the House,
Democrats are not keen to be talking about the costs, taxes and
insurance disruptions attendant to the law the president now calls Obamacare.Asked
about those concerns and the continued unpopularity of the law, Obama explained
that people did not understand. He argued that the 85 percent to
90 percent of Americans who have insurance have already been helped by
the law in the form of greater security. For the 10 percent
or 15 percent without insurance
The U.S. has identified the mastermind of the Benghazi attack, sources tell
Fox News, though the individual apparently is walking free in Libya.The
confirmation from multiple sources comes more than seven months after the
assault on two U.S. locations in Benghazi, Libya, where four Americans --
including Ambassador Chris Stevens -- were killed. President Obama pledged
after the attack that "justice will be done."But one source told Fox
News the government is "sitting on" information."We basically don't want
to upset anybody, and the problem is, if Ambassador Stevens' family knew
that we were sitting on information about the people who killed their
son, their brother, on and on, then, and we could look them
as a government in the face, then we're messing up. We're messing
up," the source said.Fox News spoke exclusively with one special operator
who watched the events unfold in real time and has debriefed those
who were part of the response. He remains anonymous for his safety
and has decided to talk because he says he and others connected
with the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks in Benghazi are frustrated with the
excuses and lack of a military response since Stevens and three other
Americans were killed."We have all the capability, all the training, all
the capacity, to kill and capture not only terrorists involved, with the
specific events of 9/11, and Ambassador Stevens' death, but terrorists that
are feeding other regions including Europe th