[Swlugevents] Loose Up To 8 Ponds a Week Without Dieting! Boost Up Your Metabolism with Pure Garcinia Extract!

Pure Garcinia Cambogia PureGarciniaCambogia at guindavawdopa.us
Mon Nov 4 16:57:16 UTC 2013

100% Organic Weight Loss - Pure Garcinia Extract!

http://www.guindavawdopa.us/2900/29/73/156/431.10tt74103107AAF17.php

To Unsub - http://www.guindavawdopa.us/2900/29/73/156/431.10tt74103107AAF10.html

PO Box 26452
Minneapolis, MN 55426

 city,
origins or previous ownership history," she wrote.On Friday, The Washington
Post reported that Fuqua's 84-year-old mother, who operated an art school
for decades in Fairfax County under the name Marcia Fouquet, is an
artist who specialized in reproducing paintings from Renoir and other masters.
The Post said Fouquet had artistic links to Baltimore in the 1950s,
when the painting was stolen, and graduated from Goucher College with a
fine arts degree in 1952.A man who identified himself as Fuqua's brother,
Owen M. Fuqua, told the Post that the painting had been in
the family for 50 or 60 years and that "all I know
is my sister didn't just go buy it at a flea market."The
man later retracted his story, and ultimately said it was another person
using his name who gave the initial interview.Efforts by the AP Friday
to reach Martha and Owen Fuqua Friday were unsuccessful. Martha Fuqua's
lawyer did not return a call Friday seeking comment.The FBI has an
ongoing investigation, according to spokeswoman Lindsay Godwin.Meanwhile,
U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkema ordered all parties seeking to claim
ownership of the painting to make their case in written pleadings later
this month.
 April 5, 2013: In this photo, the USS Arlington sits dock in
its new home port at Norfolk Naval Station in Norfolk, Va.AP/The Virginian-PilotNORFOLK,
Va.  A Navy ship named in honor of the victims and
first responders of the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon joined the fleet
Saturday, serving as a floating tribute to the people who died that
day and an active warship that can transport Marines around the world.The
Navy commissioned the USS Arlington in front of about 5,000 people in
its new home port of Naval Station Norfolk. The amphibious transport dock
is one of three ships named after 9/11 crash sites.Two hundred pounds
of steel salvaged from the Pentagon's wreckage was forged into a pentagon
to be put on a permanent display aboard the ship in a
memorial room and smaller pieces of the Pentagon sit on the commanding
officer's desk. The ship also has 184 gold stars throughout its passageways
in honor of those who died when American Airlines Flight 77 crashed
into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2011."We are not a memorial, we
are a warship. But we carry the spirit of those 184 people
that died that day. We know why we got our name," Cmdr.
Darren Nelson, the ship's commanding officer, told reporters the day before
the ship was commissioned. "We teach that to the crew. Every crew
member that shows up on board this ship learns and understands that
184 people gave their life for us."Among those attending the pierside ceremony
were first responders