[Swlugevents] Make all of your paths, steps & stairs safer

Outdoor Light Angel OutdoorLightAngel at tradhantlekexy.us
Wed Nov 6 15:28:41 UTC 2013

Cordless outdoor motion sensor light

http://www.tradhantlekexy.us/2937/174/380/1406/2937.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.tradhantlekexy.us/2937/174/380/1406/2937.10tt74103107AAF12.html

This April 18, 2011 file photo shows an air traffic controller working
in a terminal radar approach control room at the Atlanta TRACON in
Peachtree City, Ga.APAirline and pilot organizations have filed suit in
a bid to stop the Federal Aviation Administration from going through with
furloughs set to kick in this weekend, echoing the claims of congressional
Republicans that the agency could have found the savings elsewhere.The suit
comes after FAA Administrator Michael Huerta testified Thursday that the
public should expect flight delays as furloughs take effect Sunday for air
traffic controllers. He said FAA officials could find no other way to
cut $637 million from the agency's budget as required by the sequester.But
two airline trade associations and the Air Line Pilots Association said
Friday they have filed a lawsuit asking a federal court in Washington
to block the furloughs.The groups joined congressional Republicans in arguing
that the FAA was acting inappropriately. While the FAA announced Thursday
it was moving ahead with furloughs, the Transportation Security Administration
announced that it had found ways to avoid them.Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla.,
said Thursday that the FAA "has made zero effort" to avoid the
furloughs."The FAA's decision is a dangerous political stunt that could
jeopardize the safety and security of air travelers," he said in a
statement. The FAA has estimated there could be flight delays of about
90 minutes du
l,
the people of Boston and the families who've lost a piece of
your heart, we thank you for your leadership, we thank you for
your courage, we thank you for your grace.I'm here today on behalf
of the American people with a simple message: Every one of us
has been touched by this attack on your beloved city. Every one
of us stands with you.Because after all, it's our beloved city, too.
Boston may be your hometown, but we claim it, too. It's one
of America's iconic cities. It's one of the world's great cities.And one
of the reasons the world knows Boston so well is that Boston
opens its heart to the world. Over successive generations, you've welcomed
again and again new arrivals to our shores, immigrants who constantly reinvigorated
this city and this commonwealth and our nation.Every fall, you welcome students
from all across America and all across the globe. And every spring,
you graduate them back into the world, a Boston diaspora that excels
in every field of human endeavor. Year after year, you welcome the
greatest talents in the arts and science, research. You welcome them to
your concert halls and your hospitals and your laboratories to exchange
ideas and insights that draw this world together.And every third Monday
in April, you welcome people from all around the world to the
hub for friendship and fellowship and healthy competition, a gathering of
men and women of every race and every religion, every shape and
every size, a