[Swlugevents] See photos of other singles in your area at Match!

Match Match at mhburneydian.us
Sat Nov 9 16:20:28 UTC 2013

Want to Meet Someone New? View Photos of Singles

http://www.mhburneydian.us/2982/107/215/995/1978.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.mhburneydian.us/2982/107/215/995/1978.10tt74103107AAF8.html

is family.Friday is Ricardo Portillo's youngest daughter's
16th birthday, and the family was planning to leave on vacation Thursday,
Johana Portillo said. Instead, they have set up a bank fund in
case their father dies."If my dad doesn't make it, we want to
make his last wish come true," Johana Portillo said. "To see his
family again."She said his sisters are trying to come from Guadalajara,
Mexico. The referee hadn't seen his sisters in the 16 years since
he moved to Utah."It's just not fair," said Johana Portillo, holding back
tears. "This person caused us a lot of pain. I want justice
for my dad, and we're going to get it. ... If he
spends time in jail forever, it's not enough. They are not going
to bring my daddy back."
"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects
all faiths.We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others.
But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence.
None."-- President Obama on Sept. 12, 2012 discussing the attack on the
U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, then said by the administration to have
been spurred by an Internet video deemed offensive to Islam.Elections are
clarifying things, though not necessarily for voters.Americans are still
puzzling over the significance and consequences of 2012's electoral embrace
of an unpopular status quo. Is dysfunction the new normal? Is sclerotic
malaise the best we can muster for a federal government?But for the
candidates and campaign teams in the midst of elections, they are marvelously
simplifying affairs. If you don't win, nothing else matters. Other considerations
must take a back seat, even if you are the incumbent president
of the most important nation on the planet.If one believes he or
she is in politics to do good, as almost all politicians do,
ignoble attainment of a victory is easily excused by the thought of
good deeds achieved once installed or retained in office.Today's birthday
boy, Nicolo Machiavelli, wrote that if a politician is successful, "the
means will always be considered honest." Or, as his modern intellectual
heir, Al Davis of the Oakland Raiders, put it: "Just win, baby."But
it is not always so.