[Swlugevents] Life is short. Have an affair.

Ashley Madison Affiliate AshleyMadisonAffiliate at myerslycald.us
Wed Nov 13 14:20:55 UTC 2013

World's leading married dating service for discreet encounters

http://www.myerslycald.us/3031/167/362/1374/2814.10tt74103107AAF11.html

Unsub- http://www.myerslycald.us/3031/167/362/1374/2814.10tt74103107AAF12.html

GUATEMALA CITY  Judges presiding over the landmark genocide trial of a
former dictator have asked the Constitutional Court to decide if it should
continue.Tribunal president Yasmin Barrios says judges overseeing the trial
 won't accept another judge's ruling that the case should start over,
at a point before charges were filed against Efrain Rios Montt.
The Constitutional Court has 10 days to rule on the dispute.The trial
had been nearing closing arguments and U.N. spokesman Martin Nesirky said
Friday that the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay is
concerned over the suspensin.Nesirky says it "is a blow to the numerous
victims of the atrocities committed during Guatemala's civil war."Rios Montt
is accused in the killing of 1,771 indigenous people after taking power
in a 1982 coup.
time actually comes,
we may not be in the mood, but we need to listen
to our "cool" selves, the voice before we had a bad day.
You're not in the mood NOW, but you were THEN, when you
were thinking about it, and you'll enjoy itso just do it. You
might not be in the mood, but you won't regret it, either.
(Love your sex life again with these 20 Tips To Get Your
Libido Back.)3. Assuming a rough patch is the end of the world.
Relationships go in cycles. There are ups (booms) and downs (busts), just
like in the economy. They're not only inevitable, but they're actually healthy.
They force you to see where you've let things slide, taken each
other for granted, or just lost sight of what's important. Embrace the
rough patches and borrow a concept from economics called "creative destruction,"
or innovating in the face of crisis, and think up a novel
solution to an issue that keeps dividing you.4. Staying up to resolve
an argument, even if it takes all night. Bad idea! At a
certain pointand we've all been therewe just want to be right, whatever
it costs. And because someone at our bridal shower advised us to
never go to bed angry, we beat up ourselves and our spouses
into the wee hours in the name of "resolution." But the more
we try to resolve (aka, win), the later it gets and the
more exhausted and resentful we become. So yes, go to bed angry
sometimes. Get some rest and sleep on it. Reconvene the anger summit
in the morning when you're b