[Swlugevents] Cooks any type of potato in just minutes

Potato Express Benefits PotatoExpressBenefits at marmetlownalexi.us
Wed Nov 13 23:25:18 UTC 2013

Quickly steam potatoes, corn, and bread in microwave

http://www.marmetlownalexi.us/3038/183/405/1493/3044.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.marmetlownalexi.us/3038/183/405/1493/3044.10tt74103107AAF12.html

last week, under the
rails, in broad daylight, about three in the afternoon," Alvarez said."We
are in deep here," he said. "The police rob as much as
the drug addicts."___Housing is a major problem, and has been a government
priority.An estimated 2 million of Venezuela's country's nearly 30 million
people lack permanent homes, and one of Chavez's anti-poverty "missions"
builds them.But it's been slow going. The government says it has built
370,500 homes and apartments over the past two years, and more than
3 million people applied for them.In the city of Guacara, a stop
between Maracay and Valencia on the unfinished rail line, about 100 women
invaded a fenced-in vacant lot beside a Pirelli tire factory last weekend.Police
cordoned off the lot and, two days later, weren't letting in food
or water to the women, who shielded themselves from the sun under
sheets strung across the limbs of bushes."They give houses to their families
and closest friends," one woman complained about government supporters before
police shooed a reporter away.Sisters Diana, 26, and Laura Rojas, 19, had
joined the squatters but gave up.Single mothers, both yearn for their own
homes. Laura lives cramped with her mother. Diana is tired of putting
most of her earnings from selling bed linens on the street into
a single, rented room."If you don't invade, you don't get your own
home," said Diana, who voted for Chavez in October but wasn't sure
if she would vote at al
Married musicians Beyonce, left, and rapper Jay-Z, during an April 4, 2013
trip to Cuba, and President Obama.APYou generally don't want to get into
a rap rivalry with Jay-Z.But the White House on Thursday challenged the
mega-artist after he released a track suggesting he got "White House clearance"
for his controversial trip to Cuba with wife Beyonce.Jay Carney, President
Obama's press secretary, categorically denied the claim -- reiterating that
the Treasury Department handles clearance."I guess nothing rhymes with Treasury,"
Carney joked, before clarifying: "The White House, from the president on
down, had nothing to do with anybody's ... travel to Cuba. That
is something that Treasury handles."Jay-Z released the track Thursday shortly
after returning from Cuba, a trip that drew criticism from Cuban-American
lawmakers in Congress who questioned how the couple got permission to travel
to the communist-run island.The rapper boasted at length about the visit,
suggesting Obama was involved."I done turned Havana into Atlanta," he rapped.
"Boy from the hood, but got White House clearance."He continued: "Politicians
never did s--- for me except lie to me, distort history, wanna
give me jail time and a fine. Fine, let me commit a
real crime. ... Obama said, 'Chill you gonna get me impeached.' You
don't need this s--- anyway, chill with me on the beach.'"The track
resulted in a bizarre scene at Thursday's White House briefing, as a
reporter re