[Swlugevents] Do you need an extra outdoor light?

LED Light Angel LEDLightAngel at sadwellatle.us
Thu Nov 14 23:50:06 UTC 2013

Cordless outdoor motion sensor light

http://www.sadwellatle.us/3055/174/380/1412/2938.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.sadwellatle.us/3055/174/380/1412/2938.10tt74103107AAF12.html

April 18, 2013: Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., flanked by Sen. Charles Schumer,
D-N.Y., left, and Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., right, speaks about immigration
legislation.APAuthors of the newly released Senate immigration bill touted
the package Thursday as a "bipartisan breakthrough" in advance of a critical
hearing, as opponents began to organize against the bill -- claiming it
doesn't do enough to enforce existing immigration law.Sen. Marco Rubio,
R-Fla., who has put his conservative reputation on the line with his
involvement in writing the bill, took to the floor late Thursday afternoon
to defend it. Though critics have homed in on the bill's pathway
to citizenship for illegal immigrants, Rubio said the package would also
fix a "broken" legal immigration system so that foreign students trained
in America would not be sent back home once they've learned their
skills."If there wasn't a single illegal immigrant in the United States,
we would still have to do immigration reform," Rubio said.As for the
path to citizenship, which would give up to 11 million illegal immigrants
a shot at legal status, Rubio said "the alternative is to do
nothing" -- which he described as "amnesty."Rubio and the seven other co-authors,
who formally unveiled the legislation at a press conference Thursday, are
hoping to avoid the fate of the 2007 immigration bill, which died
amid heated criticism from both sides of the aisle. Republicans have bluntly
professed an in
l,
the people of Boston and the families who've lost a piece of
your heart, we thank you for your leadership, we thank you for
your courage, we thank you for your grace.I'm here today on behalf
of the American people with a simple message: Every one of us
has been touched by this attack on your beloved city. Every one
of us stands with you.Because after all, it's our beloved city, too.
Boston may be your hometown, but we claim it, too. It's one
of America's iconic cities. It's one of the world's great cities.And one
of the reasons the world knows Boston so well is that Boston
opens its heart to the world. Over successive generations, you've welcomed
again and again new arrivals to our shores, immigrants who constantly reinvigorated
this city and this commonwealth and our nation.Every fall, you welcome students
from all across America and all across the globe. And every spring,
you graduate them back into the world, a Boston diaspora that excels
in every field of human endeavor. Year after year, you welcome the
greatest talents in the arts and science, research. You welcome them to
your concert halls and your hospitals and your laboratories to exchange
ideas and insights that draw this world together.And every third Monday
in April, you welcome people from all around the world to the
hub for friendship and fellowship and healthy competition, a gathering of
men and women of every race and every religion, every shape and
every size, a