[Swlugevents] Ready for Black Friday?

Kohl’s Black Friday Kohl’sBlackFriday at hilloschafesnf.us
Fri Nov 15 10:53:51 UTC 2013

Claim Your Kohl’s Gift Card after Completing the Black Friday Survey

http://www.hilloschafesnf.us/3061/179/394/1438/2989.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.hilloschafesnf.us/3061/179/394/1438/2989.10tt74103107AAF12.html

MILWAUKEE  The list of creditors for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee includes
those you might expect to find in a bankruptcy case
a bank, pension funds and a retirees' health care plan.It also includes
a priest removed from the priesthood amid allegations of child sexual abuse.The
archdiocese filed for bankruptcy in 2011, saying it wouldn't have enough
money if lawsuits filed by sexual abuse victims went against it. Hundreds
of victims also filed claims.The claim filed by Marvin Knighton stands out
because he was acquitted by a jury. But the church still removed
him from the priesthood, saying two of three allegations against him had
merit.Knighton is seeking back pay of $450,000.He declined to comment when
reached by telephone in Arizona.
we
know about, where fundamental forces behave very differently than how we
perceive them. For example, gravity is the weakest of the four fundamental
forces, but in other dimensions, it could be just as strong. "Things
would be very different in this hidden reality," Freeman says. [6 Weird
Facts About Gravity]The universe could even be a kind of hologram. The
amount of information that can be stored in a region of space
is proportional to the region's surface area, rather than its volume a
property known as the holographic principle. One possible implication is
that reality is actually two-dimensional, and the three-dimensional world
is merely an illusion, which would explain some of the wackiness of
quantum mechanics.All of these views of the world those that we perceive
in our minds, and those that physicists discover in the universe are
flavors of reality. What humans perceive as reality may be no more
than an illusion. But in the end, maybe that doesn't matter.Copyright 2013
LiveScience, a TechMediaNetwork company. All rights reserved. This material
may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.