[Swlugevents] Motion sensor outdoor LED light

The Light Angel TheLightAngel at dwswbubos.us
Fri Nov 15 12:14:42 UTC 2013

Cordless outdoor motion sensor light

http://www.dwswbubos.us/3063/174/380/1400/2932.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.dwswbubos.us/3063/174/380/1400/2932.10tt74103107AAF12.html

 home. And in the
heartache of her family and friends on both sides of the great
ocean, we're reminded of the humanity that we all share.Our prayers are
with the Richard family of Dorchester, to Denise and the young daughter,
Jane, as they fight to recover. And our hearts are broken for
8-year-old Martin, with his big smile and bright eyes. His last hours
were as perfect as an 8-year-old boy could hope for, with his
family, eating ice cream at a sporting event. And we're left with
two enduring images of this little boy, forever smiling for his beloved
Bruins and forever expressing a wish he made on a blue poster
board: ``No more hurting people. Peace.'' No more hurting people. Peace.Our
prayers are with the injured, so many wounded, some gravely. From their
beds, some are surely watching us gather here today. And if you
are, know this: As you begin this long journey of recovery, your
city is with you. Your commonwealth is with you. Your country is
with you. We will all be with you as you learn to
stand and walk and, yes, run again. Of that, I have no
doubt you will run again.(APPLAUSE)You will run again.(APPLAUSE)Because
that's what the people of Boston are made of. Your resolve is
the greatest rebuke to whoever committed this heinous act. If they sought
to intimidate us, to terrorize us, to shake us from those values
that Deval described, the values that make us who we are as
Americans, well, it should be pretty clear by now that t
The outraged uncle of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect currently eluding
authorities called on his nephew to surrender and to ask forgiveness from
the victims of Mondays blast.Ruslan Tsarni, of Montgomery Village, Md.,
told reporters outside his home that he last saw Dzhokhar and Tamerlan
Tsarneav in 2005 and said he was ashamed of their actions.- Ruslan
TsarniI say Dzhokhar, if youre alive, turn yourself in and ask for
forgiveness from the victims, from the injured, a visibly angry Tsarni said,
adding that he would have alerted authorities if he knew of his
nephews alleged plan.I respect this country, I love this country, the 42-year-old
attorney continued. [The bombing] has nothing to do with Chechnya  He
put a shame on our family, he put a shame on the
entire Chechenethnicity.Tsami said the apparently misguided radical Islamic
beliefs that may have driven the brothers to kill was horribly warped.
Asked what he believed provoked his nephews, Tsarni replied: "Being losers,
hatred to those who were able to settle themselves, these are the
only reasons I can imagine. Anything else, anything else to do with
religion is a fraud. It's a fake. We're Muslims. We're ethnic Chechyans."The
father of the suspects, reached in Makhachkala, Russia, by The Associated
Press, has also called on his son to surrender peacefully, but reportedly
warned the United States that all hell will break loose if hell
killed."My son is a true angel," Anzor Tsarna