[Swlugevents] NASA Doctor Reveals How To Reverse Brain Age

Cognizine Cognizine at gtdslaveysarkit.us
Fri Nov 15 15:23:50 UTC 2013

Brain Doctors Hate Him...

http://www.gtdslaveysarkit.us/3068/172/376/1393/2924.10tt74103107AAF7.php

Unsub- http://www.gtdslaveysarkit.us/3068/172/376/1393/2924.10tt74103107AAF8.html

atus by bringing more difficult
votes to the floor.As Democrats buck the president on key votes, openly
criticize his signature health law and shrug off his budget plan, there
seems to be little worry on the blue team about the presidents
demands. That seems unlikely to change following the first major failure
of Obamas second-term agenda.And Now, A Word From CharlesIf youre going
to make all of these emotional appeals, youve gotta show that if
this had been law, it would have stopped Newtown. It would not
have. Its irrelevant. I wouldnt have objected, I mightve gone the way
of McCain or Toomey on this, but its emotional blackmail to say
You have to do it for the children. Not if theres no
logic in this, and that I think is whats wrong with the
demagoguery that weve heard out of the president on this issue.-- Charles
Krauthammer on Special Report with Bret Baier.Chris Stirewalt is digital
politics editor for Fox News, and his POWER PLAY column appears Monday-Friday
on FoxNews.com. Catch Chris Live online daily at 11:30amET at http:live.foxnews.com.
April 15: An emergency responder and volunteers, including Carlos Arredondo,
in the cowboy hat, push Jeff Bauman in a wheel chair after
he was injured in an explosion near the finish line of the
Boston Marathon.APA 27-year-old man whose legs were blown off by the Boston
bombings reportedly helped FBI agents identify one of the suspects, saying
the man looked him in the eye as he placed a bag
filled with explosives at his feet.Jeff Bauman was waiting for his girlfriend
to cross the finish line just before 3 p.m. Monday when a
man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket dropped a bag
at Bauman's feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, told Bloomberg News.Two and
a half minutes later, the bag exploded, shredding Bauman's legs. A photo
of his bloodied body being rushed by wheelchair from the scene has
become an iconic image of the terrorist attack."He woke up under so
much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, 'bag, saw
the guy, looked right at me,'" Chris Bauman told Bloomberg News.Bauman's
description to investigators at his bedside reportedly helped them zero
in on suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed early Friday in a
shootout with police. Bauman was rushed to Boston Medical Center, where
both his legs were amputated from the knee down. His family learned
of his fate only after seeing the grisly image of their son
in news reports.One volunteer, dubbed the the "Cowboy Hat Hero," is being
credited with helping to save Bauman's