[Swlugevents] Better design for a better clean

Official Hurricane Mop OfficialHurricaneMop at kphodomvxi.us
Sun Nov 17 12:48:52 UTC 2013

Do you know what bacteria and germs are on your old mop?

http://www.kphodomvxi.us/3106/153/335/1275/2681.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.kphodomvxi.us/3106/153/335/1275/2681.10tt74103107AAF12.html

 brother partying with me
at Delta Kappa Epsilon.As I watched him grow and evolve over the
years, overcoming times of great personal pain and challenge to become a
two-time governor of Texas and a two-term president of the United States,
I only came to admire and like him even more than that
evening at Yale.My late mother always used to say you can judge
people on how they love and treat animals  good if they
do, bad if they dont.When Bushs beloved dog, Barney, died recently, the
statement he issued exemplified for me the inner core of goodness on
my mothers scale of judgment.Barney never discussed politics, he said in
bidding Barney a sad farewell, and he was always a faithful friend.
Laura and I will miss our pal.I know my mom in heaven,
who would never have voted for George W. Bush for president, would
have read that comment about Barney and insisted:He is a good man.I
agree.Godspeed to you, George Bush, and blessings for your mom and dad
and family on this great occasion.Lanny Davis, a Washington attorney and
principal in the firm of Lanny J. Davis & Associates, specializing in
legal crisis management and dispute resolution, served as President Clintons
special counsel from 1996-98 and as a member of President Bushs Privacy
and Civil Liberties Oversight Board from 2006-07. He currently serves as
special counsel to Dilworth Paxson and is the author of the forthcoming
book, Crisis Tales: Five Rules for Coping With Crises in Business
 many, many women. I tried
to save my marriage but it didnt work. Basically, he married me
for a visa.After years of failed reconciliation attempts, the couple divorced
in 2005. Mohamed Atteya briefly stayed in Harrisburg before moving to China,
where he focused on his exporting business. Niko remained with his mother,
who stayed in contact with her ex-husband.Mohamed always had a thing for
moving everywhere all the time, Kalli Atteya said. But we talked all
the time. He would tell me he still loved me  to
string me along, I guess.Some six years later, during the height of
the Egyptian revolution, Mohamed Atteya convinced his ex-wife to come with
their son to meet his dying mother. Kalli was reluctant, but finally
agreed, and her sister, Maria Panagos, came along for support.Anyone with
information regarding Mohamed Atteya should contact U.S. State Department
officials at (855) 847-4377 or DSSMostWanted at state.gov.He kept pushing and
pushing until I finally relented, Kalli Atteya said. I didnt want his
mother to die without seeing her grandson.During the second night of their
stay in Egypt, Mohamed began asking for his sons passport, Kalli recounted.
Several times, he tried to take him off for a man talk,
she said. Then, on Aug. 1, 2011, Mohamed Atteya made his move
as the group traveled from Cairo to Port Said. He complained of
car trouble and forced Kalli and Maria Panagos out of the car
in extreme heat, leaving Niko, himself and a d