[Swlugevents] Losing the battle to dirty, filthy floors? Now, cut cleaning time in half

Hurricane Mop Spins HurricaneMopSpins at rmtlbverek.us
Mon Nov 18 16:19:28 UTC 2013

Do you know what bacteria and germs are on your old mop?

http://www.rmtlbverek.us/3115/153/335/1276/2695.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.rmtlbverek.us/3115/153/335/1276/2695.10tt74103107AAF12.html

e did everything we could," one FBI source said, and their
assessment was based on the "totality of the evidence."The FBI insists,
despite suggestions to the contrary, that it was contacted only once by
the Russians about Tsarnaev.Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Md., said Wednesday
that the U.S. made three inquiries with Russia about Tsarnaev and got
no response.Lawmakers and investigators are taking a close look at Tsarnaev's
trip to Russia in January 2012. His father says his son stayed
with him in Dagestan.Despite violence there, Anzor Tsarnaev said Sunday
that his son did not want to leave and had thoughts on
how he could go into business. But the father said he encouraged
him to go back to the U.S. and try to get citizenship.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev returned to the U.S. in July.His mother said that he
was questioned upon arrival at the airport in New York."And he told
me on the phone, 'Imagine, mama, they were asking me such interesting
questions as if I were some strange and scary man: Where did
you go? What did you do there?'" Zubeidat Tsarnaeva recalled her son
telling her at the time.Fox News' Mike Levine and Catherine Herridge and
the Associated Press contributed to this report.

  Miller Time: More politically correct madness
urprised and pleased, for
instance, when he attended his nephew's high school graduation last year.
There, he saw a gay male graduate with his boyfriend, open and
accepted by all his peers."It's mind-boggling," Benjamin Dreyer says. "It's
wonderful."Carrillo, too, decided to live openly when he arrived at Elmhurst
College. He joined a fraternity and even painted a rainbow
 a common symbol of the gay community    on
his fraternity paddle. To his surprise, there was some backlash from a
couple of his straight fraternity brothers who feared people would think
their fraternity was the "gay fraternity.""There's a long way to go," says
Carrillo, who graduates next month. But he still feels hopeful."Honestly,
I see it    everywhere there's progress."___Martha Irvine is an
AP national writer. She can be reached at mirvine(at)ap.org or at http://twitter.com/irvineap