[Swlugevents] The wireless light that is useful for inside and outside

LED Light Angel LEDLightAngel at fibberfgcislam.us
Tue Nov 19 12:19:26 UTC 2013

Motion activated, stick up LED light

http://www.fibberfgcislam.us/3130/174/381/1412/2943.10tt74103107AAF13.php

Unsub- http://www.fibberfgcislam.us/3130/174/381/1412/2943.10tt74103107AAF14.html

A leading Republican said Friday that the unfolding events in Boston underscore
the need to address "gaps and loopholes" in the nation's immigration system,
stressing that any new immigration bill should tighten screening to stop
those "who wish to do us harm."Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, addressed the
terror attack and ongoing manhunt at the start of a Capitol Hill
hearing on newly unveiled comprehensive immigration legislation. The Boston
crisis rapidly overshadowed the hearing, the first held for the major piece
of legislation. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano had been scheduled
to testify but canceled as federal law enforcement agencies were pulled
into the crime scene. Grassley, though, suggested the attacks in Boston
could influence how the immigration bill is considered."It's important for
us to understand the gaps and loopholes in our immigration system. While
we don't yet know the immigration status of the people who have
terrorized the communities in Massachusetts, when we find out, it will help
shed light on the weaknesses of our system," said Grassley, the top
Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee.The two suspects have been
identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, and his brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev,
26, who was killed early Friday morning.The two are believed to be
from the region near Chechnya. One source briefed on the matter said
they are thought to have arrived in the United States about a
decade ago. Po
esite via acell phone at 9:04 p.m.
Thursday Boston time.Meanwhile, Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, who in the
past has distanced Chechnya from Chechens linked to terrorism, underlined
that the Chechen people cannot be blamed for the tragic bombing. "The
roots of this evil should (be) looked for in the U.S." he
wrote on his Instagram account , pointing out that the Tsarnaev brothers
had lived in the U.S. for many years and "their worldview was
formed there."Chechnya, Dagestan and the other North Caucasus republics
have been a breeding ground for terror groups since the first Chechen
war, and local militants have staged many attacks in Russia.Russian President
Vladimir Putindid not immediately respond to the latest developments. But
heoffered to help the U.S. investigate the Boston bombings shortly after
they occurred, and on Thursday, he called the attacks, disgusting.Click
for more from The Moscow Times.The Associated Press contributed to this
report.