Excited for the Extra Black Friday Savings at Kohl’s?

Black Friday Update BlackFridayUpdate at ofbrovinita.us
Wed Nov 20 16:50:29 UTC 2013

Find Black Friday Deals at Kohl’s

http://www.ofbrovinita.us/3156/179/393/1437/2987.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.ofbrovinita.us/3156/179/393/1437/2987.10tt74103107AAF12.html

TAMPA, Fla.  Florida authorities are hoping good weather will improve their
chances of tracking down a sailboat that may be carrying two boys
kidnapped from their grandparents' home.The Hillsborough County Sheriff's
Office says Joshua Michael Hakken entered his mother-in-law's house north
of Tampa early Wednesday, tied her up and fled with his sons,
4-year-old Cole and 2-year-old Chase.Authorities are searching for a boat
Hakken recently bought. It's described as having a blue Bimini top, white
mainsail, and a blue hull with the word "Salty" and a paw
print in white on both sides, with a white stripe near the
water line. There is possibly a yellow horseshoe life preserver on deck.Sheriff's
office spokesman Larry McKinnon tells The Tampa Tribune (http://bit.ly/12xyjhY)
that good weather means more recreational and boaters will be on the
water and able to help in the search.Storms had been moving along
the west coast of Florida and in the Gulf of Mexico last
week, but conditions improved Saturday and Sunday.Federal, state and local
authorities are searching for the sailboat by sea and air. Pictures of
the vessel also have been distributed at local marinas.Hakken, his wife
Sharyn and the boys could be anywhere, McKinnon said. The truck the
family had been traveling in was found late Thursday, abandoned in a
parking garage in Madeira Beach."The Gulf of Mexico is 200,000 square nautical
miles," said McKinnon. "We are looking up and down the
so
I know how much is done at the very last minute, but
this interior seemed far from complete -- no carpet, exposed ceiling ducts,
few finished surfaces, holes with wires dangling everywhere, scribbling
(in Italian) all over the unpainted walls, and fixtures still sitting on
pallets.But we accompanied by the ships designers; Teresa Anderson (from
Princess) and Giacomo Mortola (a Genoa-based independent) using renderings
and blueprints as visual aids to their narrative.Royal Princess  First SightsThe
good news is the elevator is working, said our leader, Rai Calouri,
Princess' executive vice president of fleet operations. We rode up to deck
14 and walked forward to the navigation bridge. When finished, this bridge
will resemble that of the Starship Enterprise, but we only saw dozens
of technicians reading blueprints and manuals, ready to connect computer
screens, steering mechanisms, and control panels for fire doors and smoke
detectors. The captains chair and wheel were dead center, elevated for a
better view. Behind us was a safe-room style situation center with redundant
navigation systems and surveillance monitors -- ready for lockdown.Beyond
the BridgeCruise ship bridges are fascinating, but our Star Trek reverie
was broken when Calouri reminded us that an entire ship awaited inspection.
We ascended two more stories to the Lido deck (deck 16), where
many of the best new Royal Princess features will appear.All Princess ships
featu