[Swlugevents] Cook bread, corn, and potatoes in just minutes

Potato Express Cooker PotatoExpressCooker at zondaphku.us
Fri Nov 22 17:13:55 UTC 2013

Potato Express - Cook Delicious Baked Potatoes in Just 4 Minutes

http://www.zondaphku.us/3201/183/404/1485/3034.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.zondaphku.us/3201/183/404/1485/3034.10tt74103107AAF12.html

eight years in the White House never would have been complete if
Leo Perino hadnt come for a visit. He insisted we turn the
other cheek and focus on the issue, never the personal. With forgiveness
came humility  not gloating and allowing others to bask in a
political win. I felt like we never got to dance in the
end zone, but that that was the right thing to do. He
got to know his staff and how they did their best work
 some needed chiding, others needed to be pushed, but I needed
reassurance. When hed call me to the Oval Office, hed say, And
tell her theres nothing wrong. He also knew I liked to be
told I was right. One day after a press conference, I said
that while I thought itd gone well, that one thing he said
would be taken out of context and be the headline. He disagreed.
A few hours later, I got a call in my office from
the residence. It was the president. He said, Hey, just wanted to
call and tell you that you were right. I said, Excuse me,
sir, could you repeat that? He did. And we laughed.Mrs. Barbara Bush
once told one of my Minute Mentoring events that when she talked
to her son about me and to me about her son that
Loyalty goes both ways. Indeed.I believe that leaders should inspire you
to be more like them. President Bush set a high bar and
I thank him for the opportunity he gave me. He was a
good president and is a good friend.Dana Perino is co-host of Fox
News Channel's " The Five" and a Fox News contributor. She
LONDON  A British coroner has delivered a verdict of accidental death
in the case of a stowaway who fell from a plane's undercarriage.The
man's body landed in a street in southwest London in September. Months
later he was identified as Jose Matada, 26, of Mozambique.At an inquest
Thursday, police Det. Sgt. Jeremy Allsup said Matada was identified through
a SIM card in his pocket. One number was traced to a
woman whose family had employed him in South Africa.Matada may have been
trying to reach Britain illegally.Pathologist Robert Chapman said Matada
survived most of the flight from Angola, but might have been killed
by hypothermia, lack of oxygen or the plane's landing gear before his
body hit the ground.Coroner Sean Cummings ruled Matada's death an accident.