[Swlugevents] Boost Your Metabolism with Pure Garcinia Extract!

Pure Garcinia Cambogia PureGarciniaCambogia at noahkhiamurc.us
Fri Nov 22 22:48:33 UTC 2013

100% Organic Weight Loss - Pure Garcinia Extract!

http://www.noahkhiamurc.us/3209/29/73/156/435.10tt74103107AAF17.php

To Unsub - http://www.noahkhiamurc.us/3209/29/73/156/435.10tt74103107AAF10.html

PO Box 26452
Minneapolis, MN 55426

 A possible breakthrough legislative proposal on gun background checks was
met with a mixed response ahead of a key test vote Thursday,
with the White House giving its blessing while some top Republicans and
gun rights groups still voiced concerns.Senate Democrats plowed ahead with
a planned test vote on the sweeping gun control legislation. The so-called
cloture vote is set for 11 a.m. ET Thursday, and a congressional
aide told Fox News that Democrats are likely to reach the 60-vote
threshold needed to proceed toward debate and eventually a final vote. They
will face resistance from more than a dozen Republican senators, including
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who have vowed to try to block the
legislation.A compromise struck between conservative Sens. Joe Manchin,
D-W.Va., and Patrick Toomey, R-Pa., boosted the legislation's chances and
earned praise from President Obama."I applaud Senators Joe Manchin and Pat
Toomey for their leadership on forging a bipartisan agreement around commonsense
background checks that will make it harder for dangerous people to get
their hands on a gun," Obama said in a written statement. "This
is not my bill, and there are aspects of the agreement that
I might prefer to be stronger. But the agreement does represent welcome
and significant bipartisan progress."But Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., echoed
many Republicans in calling it "a good-faith but unworkable plan.""The proposal
will impose new taxes and unreasonable b
 mberg, said the compromise was a major improvement
and showed that Republican support was possible."Opposing yet another reform,
which has Americans scratching their heads, is not a place where a
national political party can afford to be," said Mark Glaze.Reflecting concerns
about unseen details about some gun rights language, the Brady Campaign
to Prevent Gun Violence took a more tempered view."While we continue to
review the legislation, we believe a majority of the components are a
good step forward," said Brian Malte, director of the campaign's network
mobilization.There are no current, definitive statistics on how many gun
sales occur annually and what portion occurs without the checks. A study
in the 1990s found that up to 40 percent of transactions involved
no checks.Fox News' Chad Pergram and the Associated Press contributed to
this report.