[Swlugevents] This 'healthy' food destroys your blood sugar (causing aging, weight gain)

Health Nutrition News HealthNutritionNews at larisrltroee.us
Tue Oct 1 12:03:31 UTC 2013

http://www.larisrltroee.us/2400/154/336/1288/2706.10tt74103107AAF5.php

Unsub- http://www.larisrltroee.us/2400/154/336/1288/2706.10tt74103107AAF6.html

logical sister -- 8-year-old Suci."We absolutely need more
calves for the population as a whole; we have to produce as
many as we can as quickly as we can," said Terri Roth,
who heads the zoo's Center for Research of Endangered Wildlife. "The population
is in sharp decline and there's a lot of urgency around getting
her pregnant."Critics of captive breeding programs say they often do more
harm than good and can create animals less likely to survive in
the wild. Inbreeding increases the possibility of bad genetic combinations
for offspring."We don't like to do it, and long term, we really
don't like to do it," Roth said, adding that the siblings' parents
were genetically diverse, which is a positive for the plan. "When your
species is almost gone, you just need animals and that matters more
than genes right now -- these are two of the youngest, healthiest
animals in the population."The parents of the three rhinos born in Cincinnati
have died, but their eldest offspring, 11-year-old Andalas, was moved to
a sanctuary in Indonesia where he last year became a father after
mating with a wild-born rhino there.The first coordinated effort at captive
breeding began in the 1980s, and about half the initial 40 breeding
rhinos died without a successful pregnancy. Roth, who began working on the
rhino project in 1996, said it took years just to understand their
eating habits and needs and decades more to understand their mating patterns.
The animal
steel-hybrid roller coaster in the world."She goes
up like this. Then when it drops to come down, that's when
it (the safety bar) released and she just tumbled," said Carmen Brown
of Arlington. Brown said she was waiting in line to get on
the ride when the accident happened."They didn't secure her right. One of
the employees from the park -- one of the ladies -- she
asked her to click her more than once, and they were like,
`As long you heard it click, you're OK.' Everybody else is like,
`Click, click, click.' Hers only clicked once. Hers was the only one
that went down once, and she didn't feel safe, but they let
her still get on the ride," Brown told The Dallas Morning News.MyFoxDFW.com
reported that fire crews had to use a ladder truck to get
to the platform below the roller coaster where Esparza's body had fallen.Six
Flags expressed sadness over the death and said it was temporarily closing
the section of the park around the accident site. It didn't say
how long the area would be closed. A message left for Parker
by The Associated Press wasn't returned."We are deeply saddened to share
that earlier this evening an adult woman died in the park while
on the Texas Giant. Park medical staff and local paramedics responded immediately.
Since the safety of our guests and employees is our number one
priority, the ride has been closed pending further investigation. Our thoughts
and prayers are with the family and friends during this difficu