[Swlugevents] Chance to Get a $100 Starbucks Gift Card! Complete Sponsor Offers

Starbucks Gift Cards StarbucksGiftCards at innacnbidri.us
Wed Oct 2 17:29:21 UTC 2013

Get a $100 Starbucks Gift Card!

http://www.innacnbidri.us/2416/158/346/1296/2741.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.innacnbidri.us/2416/158/346/1296/2741.10tt74103107AAF12.html

in writing
before a dispute arises, otherwise it can look to a court as
if something was done after the fact as an attempt to cover
up hostility to gays.Airline Baptist Church Senior Pastor Chad Mills said
members of the public use their facilities in is Bossier City, La.,
for many activities, including Zumba classes. In the past, anyone who could
pay the fee was allowed to reserve the space. But recently, the
church changed its rental policy to allow wedding-related events only for
male-female couples.Some denominations are less concerned about the Supreme
Court rulings. The Assemblies of God, the group of churches comprising the
world's largest Pentecostal denomination, sought legal advice after the
rulings. An attorney for the group distributed a memo to ministers saying
there was no reason to change their bylaws.However, the memo also said
that "doing so is not inappropriate, and may be warranted based on
future rulings by the Supreme Court and other state and federal courts."The
bylaw changes are coming at a time when many churches are wrestling
with gay marriage in general and are working hard to be more
welcoming to gays and lesbians."It's probably one of the most difficult
issues our churches are facing right now," said Doug Anderson, a national
coordinator with the evangelical Vineyard Church. "It's almost an impossible
situation to reconcile what's going on in our culture, and our whole
theology of welcoming and loving peopl
WASHINGTON  Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says the jury verdict
that freed the killer of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was "questionable."
But he isn't sure it will have staying power in the public
consciousness.Speaking on CBS's Face the Nation, Powell said cases like
Martin's "blaze across the midnight sky" and are forgotten.The first black
chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and first black secretary of
state, Powell says America has come a long way toward racial equality
50 years after Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech.
Powell recalled being refused service when trying to buy a hamburger before
the Civil Rights Act of 1964.Minorities have many more opportunities today,
but Powell says King would still demand work on education, housing and
economic opportunities.