[Swlugevents] Joints Hurt? Must See.

Omega Formula OmegaFormula at rotegabbyix.us
Fri Oct 4 04:19:57 UTC 2013

1 Weird Trick To Help Relieve Joint Pain

http://www.rotegabbyix.us/2440/162/354/1316/2775.10tt74103107AAF9.php

Unsub- http://www.rotegabbyix.us/2440/162/354/1316/2775.10tt74103107AAF10.html

The New Zealand capital Wellington was rattled by a strong magnitude 6.9
earthquake on Sunday that broke water mains, smashed windows and downed
power lines.Wellington Police Inspector Marty Parker said there had been
minor structural damage that had left parts of the city without power.
There have been no reports of injury and no tsunami.The U.S. Geological
Survey said the quake struck under the Cook Strait 35 miles southwest
of Wellington. It was 6 miles underground.The quake could be felt hundreds
of kilometers away in the center of New Zealand's North Island.Parker said
the quake struck near nightfall. A more complete picture of the damage
would emerge in the morning, he said.New Zealand is part of the
so-called Pacific "Ring of Fire" that receives regular seismic activity.
A severe earthquake in the city of Christchurch in 2011 killed 185
people and destroyed much of the city's downtown. That earthquake had a
magnitude of 6.3; however, the epicenter was located just 6 miles southeast
of the city.
ublic. In the letter, Frye informed Filner
that she had received "credible evidence" that the mayor had harassed more
than one woman and called on both Filner to resign and the
city council to remove Filner from office if he would not go.The
next day, Filner publicly apologized for inappropriate behavior, but denied
the sexual harassment charges and asked that San Diego's voters "give me
an opportunity to prove I am capable of change, so that the
vision I have for our city's future can be realized."In the days
since, former supporters have come forward with sexual harassment and groping
allegations against Filner, to the extent that the Mayor has been asked
by the city's chief operating officer not to meet with any women
behind closed doors.The San Diego Sheriff's Office hotline for claims against
Filner can be reached by dialing 619-481-0220.Click here for more from UTSanDiego.com