[Swlugevents] GNC Offers TFX Flex as New Benchmark in Joint Health

Joint Health News JointHealthNews at untrueoologypt.us
Fri Oct 4 11:53:47 UTC 2013

Shocking New Discovery for Amazing Joint Relief! Click Here Now

http://www.untrueoologypt.us/2443/88/189/1352/1698.10tt74103107AAF17.php

Unsub- http://www.untrueoologypt.us/2443/88/189/1352/1698.10tt74103107AAF10.html

 "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," President Obama said
Friday in the White House press room.The president's decision to speak out
about the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman case is an explosive, risky step
in an already polarized racial landscape.The first black president has tried
to speak about race before and not had a good response. That's
possibly why he said that he's not calling for a "national dialogue"
but asking people to do some soul searching at home, at church
and among friends.The president's decision to come out and speak, despite
the warnings from his top advisers, reveals how deeply the Martin-Zimmerman
case has torn at the nation's long, troubled history of race relations.
The fact is president must have concluded that he had no choice
but to speak out or be recorded in the history books as
a political no-show on the critical race issues of his day. President
Obama is already under fire for not doing enough on race, for
not speaking out about black on black crime in the country, about
high black unemployment, about the tragedy of urban education for black
kids. Something deep in him must have forced him to speak out
this time.While it won't please his critics that the president spoke at
all, it's clear that Mr. Obama is trying to offer a leader's
healing prescription for a nation filled with hurt over the Martin-Zimmerman
case.I know I have been hurt in the days since the verdict.I
have been full of sa
 The emergency manager appointed to fix Detroits unprecedented financial
problems put the blame Sunday squarely on the city and defended his
decision to file for bankruptcy, saying he had no other choice despite
its impact on city pensioners.This is the only way, emergency manager Kevyn
Orr told Fox News Sunday. We were compelled to file for bankruptcy.Orr
steadfastly stuck to what he said was his appointed mission of getting
Detroit out from under $19 billion in debt, declining to speculate on
whether or if the federal government should bail out the city, once
the worldwide hub of auto manufacturing.He said his goal was to restructure
the debt, including roughly $3.5 million in underfunded pension liabilities,
and to get Detroit on its feet again by fall 2014.Orr, appointed
in March by Republican Gov. Rick Synder, also said he has appealed
a judges decision Friday that the bankruptcy violates Michigan's constitution,
which protects government employees pensions.He also said that his plan
would extend full payments only to pensioners for the next six months
and acknowledge the hardship it will cause.My mother is a pensioner, Orr
said.Still, he said Detroit dug this whole, in part by not addressing
its problems earlier.With a population of 1.8 million in the 1950s, Detroits
slow decline started with residents migrating to the suburbs in the 1960s
and was accelerated by automakers leaving Detroit, which diminished the
citys tax base and ma