Scary Good Savings – Halloween Décor and More, from $14.99!

Personalized Gifts PersonalizedGifts at flexbabihz.us
Fri Oct 4 21:29:46 UTC 2013

Scary Good Savings – Halloween Décor and More, from $14.99!

http://www.flexbabihz.us/2448/164/358/1364/2790.10tt74103107AAF15.php

Unsub- http://www.flexbabihz.us/2448/164/358/1364/2790.10tt74103107AAF16.html

May 3, 2013: President Obama delivers a speech at the Anthropology Museum
in Mexico City, Mexico.APIn Washington, it may seem like Congress has moved
beyond gun control.After Democrats' highly touted background check bill
was defeated in a Senate procedural vote last month, lawmakers immediately
turned their attention to other matters, like immigration legislation, the
budget and -- in light of the Boston terror attack -- security.But
President Obama and his allies do not plan to let up, with
Vice President Biden reportedly preparing to launch a new push for gun
legislation and Obama's campaign arm trying to enlist the public to support
the cause.As opponents of stricter gun laws rallied Friday in Texas for
the National Rifle Association's annual convention, Obama himself used a
speech during his visit to Mexico to once again sound the call
for new regulations."Most of the guns used to commit violence here in
Mexico come from the United States," Obama told the crowd. "I think
many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual
right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to
uphold that right, and I always will. But at the same time,
as I've said in the United States, I will continue to do
everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out
of the hands of criminals and dangerous people."That can save lives here
in Mexico and back home in the United States," he said.While an
inordina
In this 2007 file photo the Massive Ordnance Penetrator conventional bomb
is off-loaded at White Sands Missile Range, N.M.The Boeing Company/DTRAThe
Pentagon's biggest bunker-busting bomb has been upgraded with one task in
mind: taking out suspected Iranian nuclear facilities built deep under the
mountains of the Islamic Republic's northern region.At 30,000 pounds, the
Massive Ordnance Penetrator packs brute force and advanced features meant
to enable it to destroy Iran's most fortified nuclear site.The bomb is
nearly a third bigger than the MOAB, or so-called "Mother of all
Bombs," the 22,000-pound previous generation of bunker busters first built
in 2003 but never used outside of tests. Officials are confident the
newest bunker-buster can dismantle even the deepest and most fortified nuclear
facility.- Senior U.S. official"Hopefully we never have to use it," a senior
U.S. official familiar with the development of the new version told The
Wall Street Journal. "But if we had to, it would work."The Pentagon
redesigned the bomb with more advanced features intended to enable it to
penetrate even deeper, giving it the ability to destroy Iran's most heavily
fortified and defended nuclear site. U.S. officials see development of the
weapon as critical to convincing Israel that the U.S. has the ability
to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear bomb if diplomacy fails, and
also that Israel's military can't do that on its own.American officials
have