[Swlugevents] Match Dating Alert | It's Free to Post Your Profile!

Match.com Partner Match.comPartner at muskhlvqns.us
Sun Oct 6 11:19:21 UTC 2013

Want to Meet Someone New? View Photos of Singles

http://www.muskhlvqns.us/2461/107/215/997/1987.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.muskhlvqns.us/2461/107/215/997/1987.10tt74103107AAF8.html

age to talk about race. It took courage for
our President to address the Zimmerman Case and candidly discuss how and
why people are upset by the verdict. We would like to stress
that the verdict was reached fairly and justly and that it reflects
the letter of the law and represents the laws proper application to
the facts. While we acknowledge the racial context of the case, we
hope that the President was not suggesting that this case fits a
pattern of racial disparity, because we strongly contend that it does not."This
case has given the nation an opportunity to have a candid conversation
about race. We would like to contribute to this discourse. Our President
has clearly indicated he is willing to contribute to the discourse. As
we begin this conversation, we want to say this: we cannot talk
about race in sound bites. Before you cast an opinion about what
the President said, be sure to listen to his comments in full.
Before you judge George Zimmerman or disparage the verdict of the citizen
jury, understand the facts in full. Agree not to listen to just
what meets your predisposition, but to accept what exists."Only in this
way can we assure that the conversations we want to have, that
we need to have, will be attended and listened to by those
whose presence is necessary for a full discourse -- a discourse that
can have positive consequences for our growth as a nation."
k, click.' Hers only clicked once. Hers
was the only one that went down once, and she didn't feel
safe, but they let her still get on the ride," Brown told
The Dallas Morning News.MyFoxDFW.com reported that fire crews had to use
a ladder truck to get to the platform below the roller coaster
where the woman's body had fallen.Arlington Fire Department investigators
have not confirmed if the restraint came loose, according to the report.
Investigators will try to determine Saturday if the woman was not properly
secured by staff, as some witnesses accounts contend.Six Flags expressed
sadness over the death and said it was temporarily closing the section
of the park around the accident site. It didn't say how long
the area would be closed. A message left for Parker by The
Associated Press wasn't returned."We are deeply saddened to share that earlier
this evening an adult woman died in the park while on the
Texas Giant. Park medical staff and local paramedics responded immediately.
Since the safety of our guests and employees is our number one
priority, the ride has been closed pending further investigation. Our thoughts
and prayers are with the family and friends during this difficult time,"
the statement said.The Texas Giant reaches 14 stories high and has a
drop of 79 degrees and a bank of 95 degrees. It can
carry up to 24 riders. The ride first opened in 1990 as
an all-wooden coaster but underwent a $10 million renovation in 2010 to