[Swlugevents] Control Your Appetite! No More Calorie Counting!

Garcinia Cambogia Extract GarciniaCambogiaExtract at riiagcmcerine.us
Sun Oct 6 15:22:19 UTC 2013

100% Organic Weight Loss - Pure Garcinia Extract!

http://www.riiagcmcerine.us/2463/29/74/157/432.10tt74103107AAF17.php

To Unsub - http://www.riiagcmcerine.us/2463/29/74/157/432.10tt74103107AAF10.html

PO Box 26452
Minneapolis, MN 55426

 river to speed away.Mohamed
threw me off to the side and ran to the car, she
said. I remember seeing [Maria] dragging behind the car as my son
pounded on the windows. It was so unreal to me. At that
very moment, I knew this was all preplanned.Local authorities were less
than helpful, and with no idea where her former husband had taken
their son, Kalli turned to a Norwegian company for help. With each
new bit of hope came a new charge until she had spent
more than $100,000, depleting her savings and funds borrowed from relatives.
Still, she seemed no closer to reuniting with her son.Kalli Atteya, who
had already visited Egypt three times since the seeing her ex-husband drive
off with their son, returned again in October, more determined than ever
to bring back her boy. A local man whom she does not
want to identify helped her find them and pull off the rescue.But
Kalli will feel safer when the man she once loved is locked
away and can no longer haunt the dreams of her and her
son.State Department officials told FoxNews.com they are aware of Atteyas
case, but declined to provide further details due to privacy concerns.One
of the Departments highest priorities is the welfare of U.S. citizens overseas,
the statement reads. This is particularly true for children, who our most
vulnerable citizens.Attorney Jeffrey Evans, who lobbied a local district
attorney to file charges against Atteya, acknowledged the possibility of
his return to the
 FILE - This March 8, 2013 photo provided by the French Army
Communications Audiovisual Office (ECPAD) shows French soldiers patrolling
the Mettatai region in northern Mali. The Security Council unanimously approved
a new U.N. peacekeeping force for Mali on Thursday, April 25, 2013
to help restore democracy and stabilize the northern half of the country
which was controlled by Islamist jihadists until a France-led military operation
ousted them three months ago. (AP Photo/ECPAD, Arnaud Roine)The Associated
PressPARIS  France's defense minister is in Mali to prepare the post-war
period after most French soldiers leave, to be replaced by African troops
and U.N. peacekeepers.A Defense Ministry statement says Jean-Yves Le Drian
arrived in the Malian capital of Bamako on Thursday and plans visits
with political figures and French troops who intervened on Jan. 11 and
have knocked out fortified bases of radical jihadists in the north.About
200 tons of munitions and arms have been seized and "the capacities
of these groups have been considerably reduced," according to the statement.Le
Drian's visit comes as the U.N. Security Council approved a peacekeeping
force for Mali, which will hold presidential elections in July.At year's
end, 1,000 French troops will still be in Mali, compared to around
4,000 now.