[Swlugevents] Secret to beating the recession

Theresa Theresa at tiverbiddpp.us
Tue Oct 8 15:22:56 UTC 2013

Consumer Trends article shows how a stay-at-home mom makes over $7k from home

http://www.tiverbiddpp.us/2475/151/332/1250/2665.10tt74103107AAF13.php

Unsub- http://www.tiverbiddpp.us/2475/151/332/1250/2665.10tt74103107AAF14.html

nce for lesbians than
gay men, and that gay men are significantly more likely to be
targets of violence.That research also has found that it's often straight
men who have the most difficult time with homosexuality   and
particularly gay men    says researcher Gregory Herek."Men are raised
to think they have to prove their masculinity, and one big part
about being masculine is being heterosexual. So we see that harassment,
jokes, negative statements and violence are often ways that even younger
men try to prove their heterosexuality," says Herek, a psychologist at the
University of California, Davis, who has, for years, studied this phenomenon
and how it plays out in the gay community.That is not, of
course, to downplay the harassment lesbians face. It can be just as
ugly.But it's not as frequent, Herek and others have found, especially in
adulthood. It's also not uncommon for lesbians to encounter straight men
who have a fascination with them."The men hit on me. The women
hit on me. But I never feel like I'm in any immediate
danger," says Sarah Toce, the 29-year-old editor of The Seattle Lesbian,
a daily online news magazine. "If I were a gay man, I
might    and if it's like this in Seattle, can
you imagine what it is like in less-accepting parts of middle America?"One
of Herek's studies found that, overall, 38 percent of gay men said
that, in adulthood, they'd been victims of vandalism, theft or violence
   hit, beaten or sexually
the mother and son to
his homeland, then snatching the boy and leaving Kalli Atteya and her
sister on the side of a desolate road between Cairo and Port
Said on Aug. 1, 2011.My Dad forced me to be Muslim, which
I did not want to do, Niko, who has been back in
Pennsylvania for more than a month, told FoxNews.com.A world away, he had
a determined mother who would spare no expense and even risk her
own safety to save her boy. After a torturous struggle that included
false leads, false hopes and more than $100,000 spent, Kalli Atteya finally
showed what the love and determination of a mom can doI was
really nervous, but I was bound and determined to take my son,
she told FoxNews.com during an interview in Chambersburg, Pa., near where
Atteya and her son now live.With the help of a local guide,
the 45-year-old mother had tracked her only child and her ex-husband, a
man she had married more than a dozen years earlier, after meeting
him at the Harrisburg, Pa., restaurant where he worked as a dishwasher.
Mohamed Atteya, 38, who speaks Arabic, English and Chinese, and is wanted
by the U.S. State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security Service for
making false statements and providing forged documents to obtain a U.S.
passport, had no idea his tenacious ex-wife was on his trail.I followed
him, Kalli Atteya said. I mean, I came really close to him
several different times. [Mohamed] didnt recognize me, but my son did and
when he saw me for t