[Swlugevents] For medicare-age seniors and their loved ones...

Senior Health SeniorHealth at momyorarely.us
Thu Oct 10 13:20:58 UTC 2013

Medicare enrollment period for 2013. Compare plans before the deadline...

http://www.momyorarely.us/2492/159/347/1297/2754.10tt74103107AAF9.php

Unsub- http://www.momyorarely.us/2492/159/347/1297/2754.10tt74103107AAF10.html

ng it to the long
run when things often balance out.It's better to use a system similar
to what economists call "comparative advantage," where each of you is responsible
for what you're best at, relative to other tasks. You might handle
all the bills, grocery shopping, and laundry, while your spouse sweeps and
mops and fixes things when they break. Some weeks, you'll end up
doing more, other times it might be 75/25 in his favorbut you
don't keep track because if your husband handled the grocery shopping, you
might end up with a pantry full of Tostitos.2. Waiting until you're
in the mood to have sex. Unless you're both extremely hot and
share an obsessive addiction to monogamous sex, odds are you're not in
the mood as often as you were when you first met. So
if you wait 'til you're turned on, months might go by before
it occurs to you that maybe sex would be a fun thing
to do.The economist George Loewenstein developed a theory called the hot-cold
empathy gap, which says we have two selves: a cold, clear-headed rational
self that might say, "I will have sex with my husband when
I come home tonight because I love him, and I will enjoy
it and heck, it's good for my marriage;" and a hot, impulsive,
emotion-driven, irrational self that says, when the time actually comes,
"I've had such a bad day, I feel fat and bloated, my
husband is annoying tonight...No way am I having sex. I'm going to
watch the Real Housewives and go to bed."When the
e also indicated they have a connection with Dagestan, another restive
Russian region where Islamic militants have gone after Russian targets.The
uncle of the suspects told reporters late Friday morning that one of
the suspects was in fact born in Dagestan, saying this has "nothing
to do with Chechnya" and "Chechens are peaceful people."Craig Albert, an
expert on Chechnya and associate professor at Georgia Regents University,
said any connection between these suspects and the jihadist movement in
Chechnya would have "severe" implications for the U.S.But he also said it
might just be "isolated individualized terror" where the suspects are using
Chechnya ties to "rationalize" violence.The ties between major Islamic extremist
groups and Chechnya, though, are well-documented, particularly pertaining
to extremists' support for the separatists in Chechnya.The Taliban, when
it was in power, was one of the only governments to recognize
Chechnya's independence.An Al Qaeda-tied Chechen warlord named Ibn al-Khattab
was, according to the Council on Foreign Relations, said to have met
with Usama bin Laden during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. He was
killed in 2002 by the Russians.Signs of Islamic radicals fueling unrest
in Chechnya continued to surface. According to the report by the George
Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute, foreign fighters
have flocked to places like Chechnya, Bosnia and others with a jihadi
presence.