[Swlugevents] Medicare enrollment period for 2013. Compare plans before the deadline...

Senior Health SeniorHealth at cekapaepigee.us
Sat Oct 12 19:47:48 UTC 2013

Medicare enrollment period for 2013. Compare plans before the deadline...

http://www.cekapaepigee.us/2508/159/347/1297/2752.10tt74103107AAF9.php

Unsub- http://www.cekapaepigee.us/2508/159/347/1297/2752.10tt74103107AAF10.html

ement
division prior to filing a lawsuit in Superior Court. The city has
60 days to pay, negotiate or deny it.And while Filner says he
is not resigning, the case is progressing on another political front
an effort to demand a recall."Mr. Filner knows me, he knows when
I say, He did wrong. When I tell him I'm coming I'm
coming,'" said Mike Pallamary, who is leading the recall effort.Pallamary
is holding a recall rally Friday night. He expects to begin gathering
signatures in about three weeks to recall Filner. He estimates the effort
will cost up to $500,000 to collect 107,000 signatures from San Diego
registered voters. Once he files with the city clerk, Pallamary has 69
days to collect the requisite number. A local newspaper poll indicated 59
percent want Filner to resign.Filner is the first Democrat to be San
Diego mayor in two decades. His supporters say Filner deserves the benefit
of the doubt and time to straighten out his life."We will not
endorse a public execution," said Enrique Morones. "Bob Filner, you deserve
due process -- you have earned it more than most."
tino vote nationwide last year.Closer to home, no Republican represents
any majority Hispanic district in the Legislature, even though the GOP holds
sizable majorities in the House and Senate. The only Hispanic ever elected
to the U.S. Senate from Texas, Ted Cruz, is a Republican whose
father was born in Cuba. Many top GOP leaders are counting on
him and Bush to remake the party's image with Hispanics.Gilberto Hinojosa,
chairman of the Texas Democratic Party, scoffs at that."How is it," he
asked, "that these people think that if they're fortunate to be born
to a Hispanic mother and are of Hispanic heritage, that gives them
the right to have the support of the Hispanic community?"Bush said Hispanics
"don't vote in a monolith." He sidestepped questions about national issues
such as immigration, choosing to focus on the responsibilities of the land
commissioner. The office oversees vast oil and mineral rights which help
fund public education. It also administers benefits to military veterans."This
is an office I've had my heart on for years," Bush said.
"I'm a former educator, a veteran and I have a strong energy
and asset background. This is kind of what I'm excited about."Born in
Houston, Bush grew up in Florida, where his father was governor from
1998 until 2007. He graduated from and played baseball for Rice University
in Houston before teaching school in inner-city Miami and working on George
W. Bush's presidential campaign.He earned