[Swlugevents] Need Financing?

Sales Sales at beckerwvions.us
Wed Oct 16 17:23:15 UTC 2013

Bad Credit or No Credit is Not a Disqualifier

http://www.beckerwvions.us/2551/82/261/775/1569.10tt74103107AAF25.php

Unsub- http://www.beckerwvions.us/2551/82/261/775/1569.10tt74103107AAF14.html

Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon Ben Carson, who faced criticism for controversial
comments about same-sex marriage, stepped down Wednesday as the commencement
speaker for the university.Carson sent medical school Dean Paul Rothman
a letter, obtained by FoxNews.com, saying that he didnt want to distract
from the celebratory nature of the day.""Commencement is about the students
and their successes, and it is not about me," Carson wrote. "I
want to make certain that remains so."In the past few weeks, Carson
has backtracked on comments he made about gay marriage. In an interview
on Fox News, he had said "no group, be they gays, be
they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality ... they don't
get to change the definition" of marriage.Carson, who has become a rising
conservative star after publicly questioning Obama's health care overhaul
earlier this year, later apologized.On Friday, Rothman released a statement
calling Carsons comments offensive and said the university recognizes that
tension now exists in our community because hurtful, offensive language
was used by our colleague, Dr. Ben Carson, when conveying a personal
opinion. Dr. Carsons comments are inconsistent with the culture of our institution.Carson
also stepped down as the speaker for the Johns Hopkins University School
of Education diploma ceremony.Given all the national media surrounding my
statements as to my belief in traditional marriage, I believe it would
be in the be