[Swlugevents] Single Mom's everywhere are cashing in on this

I Can Do This Today ICanDoThisToday at mcgawplenylake.us
Thu Oct 17 09:18:32 UTC 2013

Need a Job that allows you to work from home?

http://www.mcgawplenylake.us/2562/169/368/1376/2857.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.mcgawplenylake.us/2562/169/368/1376/2857.10tt74103107AAF12.html

Broun, R-Ga., said, "We never did see a
repeal and replace bill last time," referring to the 2011-2012 two-year
term that followed the Republican landslide. "I hope we can this time,
and I'll keep fighting for it."Broun, running for the Senate from Georgia
in 2014 as a conservatives' conservative, has drafted legislation of his
own that relies on a series of tax breaks and regulatory changes
such as permitting insurance companies to sell coverage across state lines
to expand access to health care.Other Republicans are at work on different
bills, in the House Energy and Commerce Committee headed by Upton, and
elsewhere.Rep. Steven Scalise of Louisiana, who leads the conservative Republican
Study Conference, said the organization is working on legislation to reduce
health care costs "without the mandates and the taxes" in the current
law.Like others involved with the issue, he provided no timetable and few
specifics.At the same time, the other half of the 2010 pledge to
"repeal and replace" is getting a workout.The House voted last week to
delay two requirements, the 38th and 39th time they have gone on
record in favor of repealing, reducing or otherwise neutering the system
that bears Obama's name.In the case of one of the rules, a
requirement for businesses to provide insurance to their workers, the administration
announced a one-year delay earlier this month.Democrats and even some Republicans
say the intense focus on repealing the hea
ehind
closed doors."Shaw admits any hope for changing this type ofbehavior has
to come from voters. "This is only going to change in one
of two ways. People coming out to vote and deciding who represents
them. And secondly when a groundswell of public outrage forces public officials
to impose higher ethics standards upon themselves."Illinois' history with
questionable political ethics is rich. The state practically became the
poster child for corruption during the criminal trial of former Illinois
Gov. Rod Blagojevich. Blagojevich attempted to sell off Barack Obama's coveted
U.S. Senate seat in return for hefty campaign donations referencing it in
the now infamous phone call saying, "I've got this thing and it's
f------ golden and I'm not giving it up for f------ nothing."Blagojevich
is currently serving out his 14-year sentence in federal prison in Colorado.