[Swlugevents] Need to learn a new language? Discover the Pimsleur Approach!

Innovative Language Program InnovativeLanguageProgram at iceroguaza.us
Fri Oct 18 13:21:59 UTC 2013

Wish you could learn a new language in your spare time? We can help.

http://www.iceroguaza.us/2583/81/278/774/1495.10tt74103107AAF7.php

Unsub- http://www.iceroguaza.us/2583/81/278/774/1495.10tt74103107AAF8.html

r chain of command."I have come across
SA-7's in the hands of friendly forces, meaning whether they are surrogate
military or police forces that wanted to hand over and they were
unable to do that because there was no program in place," one
source said. "No government organizations were interested, no special operations
organizations were interested."Asked if it was frustrating to know that
those on the ground are willing to pass along weapons, yet without
a plan in place for the transaction, the source said: "It was
frustrating not only for myself, but for the men and the guys
that I work with. We always talk amongst each other and discuss
it's probably going to take a 747, a 757 to get shot
down in Tripoli for somebody to pay attention to that, which is
unfortunate."
agenda that the House Republican Caucus set
for the 2013 session. To take effect, the bill still must be
passed by the Senate and approved by Alabama voters in a statewide
referendum.In the Senate, Sanford said he was not trying to declare all
federal gun laws void. Instead, he said he hoped that if Congress
were to pass gun controls, the legislation would permit the state attorney
general to issue an opinion that the law was unconstitutional and then
Alabama law enforcement officers could refrain from enforcing it.We are
going to declare it null and void and not participate with the
federal government, said Sanford, who has a pistol permit and regularly
carries a gun.Republican Sen. Dick Brewbaker of Montgomery voted for the
bill, but he said states trying to nullify federal laws have been
losing ever since the 1830s when South Carolina tried it with a
federal tariff in President Andrew Jacksons administration.Sanfords bill
would have to pass the House and be signed by the governor
to become law. He said House approval will be hard to get
because the Legislature has only four meeting days left in the 2013
session. We are so late in the session, it makes it difficult
to pass anything, he said.The bill comes two weeks after Kansas Republican
governor, Sam Brownback, signed a law providing that all Kansas-made guns
that have not left Kansas are exempt from federal gun control laws.Immediately
after passing Sanfords bill, the Senate pass