[Swlugevents] Stop Overpaying for electricity

US SOLAR DEPT USSOLARDEPT at tpvenutiagba.us
Sat Oct 19 00:00:49 UTC 2013

Savings Alert: New Incentives Pay you to go solar

http://www.tpvenutiagba.us/2601/157/342/1295/2722.10tt74103107AAF9.php

Unsub- http://www.tpvenutiagba.us/2601/157/342/1295/2722.10tt74103107AAF10.html

WASHINGTON  The Pentagon says U.S. Central Command and the Jordanian Armed
Forces are co-hosting Mideast defense chiefs in Jordan over the next few
days to discuss the region's security environment.The chairman of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey, is attending.The meeting, planned
since June, comes as the U.S. and other nations ponder what action
to take, if any, in the wake of reports that the Syrian
government has used chemical weapons in its civil war. Although Syria denies
such claims, they are certain to be a leading topic for the
gathering.A Defense Department spokesman, George Little, says the exchange
is designed in part to increase the collective understanding of the impact
of regional conflicts on nations.The conference is set for Sunday to Tuesday.
APAPAPAPAPAPAPAPFNNFNNAPFNNAPAPAPAPFNNIf we learned anything from the Brady
Bunch, its that major family crises can be resolved in under 30
minutesas long as you have a father who is unwavering in his
moral certainty, an supportive and unquestioning mom, and a live-in maid
whos never at a loss for a well-timed (yet corny) quip. Here,
we present are our favorite intentional and unintentional life lessons from
the quintessential 70s sitcom family:APJan Brady was feeling a little under-appreciated,
so she decided to don a black curly wig to stand out
at a birthday party. Instead, her friends pointed and laughed at her
ridiculous hairdo. After leaving the party in tears, Jans friends explained
that the only reason they were laughing was because her natural blonde
hair is beautifuland so is she.APPeter, who sang in the glee club,
was mercilessly teased by the guys on his football team for being
a canary. Luckily for Peter, it just so happened that football great
Deacon Jones was on hand to give his team a few pointers
during practice. After one of Petes teammates dismissed him for being a
sissy, the famed defensive end set the team straight in a hurry.
I sing. Does that make me a sissy? No. No, Deacon Jones,
it does not.APAfter being interviewed about the womens liberation movement
by a local reporter, Marcia decided to prove that girls can do
anything boys can do by joining the Frontier Scouts. Meanwhile, Greg had
Peter join the Sunflower